Report: #1207719

• Reported By: DL_One — S Washington
  • Highster Mobile

Internet
    USA

Highster Mobile Cell Spy Software BEWARE! Scam! Purposely set up as a scam! New York New York

Don't walk away from this software, RUN! This place is a through and through scam. I am extremely tech savvy and this place is nothing more than a shell of a corporation designed to take your money.

The only features that worked was tracking of calls and SMS. GPS barely worked. Nothing, I repeat, nothing else worked. I have probably 75+ emails with their technical support on trying to resolve the issue. Its the same thing over and over..."reinstall, wait, reinstall, wait".

I know enough about application design to know that they have no idea what they are doing. They are not "working" to resolve the issue.

Their refund policy is a joke...along with their customer support. I repeated asked for a refund and they said that since data is being sent from my phone that the software is working. I filed a claim with my credit card and my attorney general. I hope this place gets shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2015 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/highster-mobile/internet/highster-mobile-cell-spy-software-beware-scam-purposely-set-up-as-a-scam-new-york-new-1207719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content