Complaint Review: Highster Mobile - Internet

• Highster Mobile

Internet
    USA

Highster Mobile None working program + NO refund policy = SCAM Internet

Program does not work with Sprint Note 3.  Originally when installing it will restart phone over and over if you do not disable it's superuser access.  It does this every 30-40 seconds.  When contacting tech support they sent me install instructions which are found on their website (ones I originally used).  I uninstalled program and reinstalled per their instructions.  The program stopped operating altogether.  I again contacted tech support and they sent the same instructions.  This program will not operate on a Sprint android phone Kit Kat 4.4.4 and quite possibly all phones.   I requested a refund and was told I was not elgible because the program was operating while it was restarting the phone every 40s and had uploaded some info to their servers.  There have been no updates since following their instructions.  Bottom line is they are selling a product that does not work and they refuse to voluntarily refund any funds.  Luckily I paid with credit card via Paypal.  My first line of defense is Paypal and should that fail I can contact my bank that issued the card.  This is the worst refund policy on the net.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2015 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/highster-mobile/internet/highster-mobile-none-working-program-no-refund-policy-scam-internet-1216200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content