Complaint Review: Hydra Skin Sciences - Internet

• Hydra Skin Sciences

Internet
    USA

Hydra Skin Sciences SCAM!!! Internet

This company is a scam! I'm filing a public complaint in addition to this review. There have been many complaints submitted already online. I agreed to receive free samples and to only pay for the shipping and handling. There was nothing mentioned at the time of purchase about a trial period or that I would be charged the full price after 14 days. I haven't even used the creams yet and two fees were automatically withdrawn from my account - $103 and $109. Customer Service informed me that I will need to return the products for a refund, but I will be charged a restocking fee per product plus I have to cover shipping and handling costs. $40 at least down the drain in total fees for absolutely nothing!!! This company needs to be shut down for scamming people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2017 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydra-skin-sciences/internet/hydra-skin-sciences-scam-internet-1355376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content