This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: King of Seat Covers

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Kristi — Odessa Florida United States
  • King of Seat Covers

, California
    United States

King of Seat Covers KOSC Never delivered the product that I paid for and company is now ignoring me California

On 10/29/17, I purchased seat covers for my truck and they cost $498.00. On 11/1/17, I asked for an update on someone contacting me for the custom measurements as the website states that once paid for, the customer would be contacted with the first day or two to obtain the information. On 11/2/17, I received an email stating that the leadtime is usually up to six weeks, but that my truck only had one seat cover available for them, so no technician would be contacting me. They stated that I would just receive the seat covers once they were done. As of 12/18/2017, I still had not received my seat covers, so I contacted the company again asking for an update. As of 12/27/2017, I had not received any correspondence from them, so I sent another email asking for the status of my seat covers. On 12/29/2017, I received an email (the last correspondence I have ever had from this organization) stating that I would receive my seat covers mid to late the following week as they were backed up. In the midst of all this, I have left several voice messages on the companies voicemail, and never received a phone call back. For a period of approximately two months, the companies voicemail box was actually full and would not receive any messages at all. I emailed the company again regarding my seat covers on 1/16/2018, and then again on 2/1/2018, and then once again this evening. I have yet to ever hear back from this organization. I have filed several complaints against them pertaining to this issue, as well as tried to dispute this with my bank. However, due to the dispute being made seven days past the 90 day mark, I am not able to get a refund from my bank for the product that was never received. I tried to give the company the benefit of the doubt and plenty of time to get this to me, and as a result I have lost out on a product as well as $500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/king-of-seat-covers/california/king-of-seat-covers-kosc-never-delivered-the-product-that-i-paid-for-and-company-is-now-i-1429122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content