Complaint Review: KING RYAN EVENTS - Select State/Province

• Reported By: Lea — Toledo Ohio
  • KING RYAN EVENTS

, Select State/Province
    USA

KING RYAN EVENTS LIVE MUSIC SHOWCASE SCAM ARTISTS FOR MONEY!!! NOT FOR AN ARTIST TRYING TO BE HEARD OR SEEN BY REAL A&R REPS Los Angeles California

King Ryan Evevnts aka Live Music Showcase is truly not for an artist trying to be seen by REAL A&R Reps or execs. This is strictly a venue for King Ryan to make money and for upcoming artist to come out to party. The execs there have been frauds!!! I have been in the industry for quite some time and decided to see what this venue was all about and to see if they were truly there for artist like they said so I paid the money and came. As I thought everything the company told me was a LIE. The reps they claim are from major lables, independent lables or any lable was completely false and they had the so called reps sit behind a table to make it look official but it was all a scam.

I made a call to some record execs ive known for years and like I expected none of their so called reps or judges worked for any lable. I advise any artist to keep their money in their pockets and put it where its gonna count in their project and go showcase for a lable directly or get on a show opening for a major or semi major act to be seeen but this is not the venue. I am disappointed that a venue would scam artist this way cause its hard enough to be an artist and when youre passionate about you work and you run into guys like this its very heartning and discouraging. King Ryan Events needs to be stopped and definately SUED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/king-ryan-events/select-stateprovince/king-ryan-events-live-music-showcase-scam-artists-for-money-not-for-an-artist-trying-t-1126694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content