Complaint Review: Kiwi

• Updated: Mon, July 10, 2017
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Boulder Colorado USA
  • Kiwi

Kiwi Kiwi, Booking buyer beware! It's a scam! Internet

*Author of original report: Kiwi scam

Click here now.. billing as on your credit card statement is a total scam. I booked a ticket with them, and they only ask for a first and last name of the passenger. I entered required information, then it bugged sending mulitple emails asking to supply passport information for the passenger for an automated check in.

When the information was provided to and Skypicker which is their billing name, what they bill as on the statement they did not book the proper name, creating a name discrpency with the airline in which resulted in the passenger not being able to board.

I filed a dispute with my card company and and skypicker which I believe was a previous name he operated under has not responded to the dispute leaving my refund in limbo, and it looks like I will never be able to get a refund.

This site cost me thousands of dollars in wasted money for my travel plans due to their negligence. Beware of this company as kiwi will also make you sign a waiver that you will not request a refund. Customer service is rude and once they get your money they will not be of any help to you, and you will be lucky if they ever respond to your dispute which could leave your money tied up for a very long time.

Kiwi, kiwireviews, skypicker, review, kiwi scam, skypicker scam, skypicker review, best airlines to fly, cheap airfare..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2017 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Kiwi scam

AUTHOR: - () review flights flights cancellation policy

skypicker complaints customer service wiki manage my booking refund