Complaint Review: LA FITNESS

• LA FITNESS

Nationwide
    USA

LA FITNESS Scamming, Lying & Cheating Los Angeles Nationwide

LA Fitness told me twice that they would cancel my membership but continued to charge me. They charged the main holder of the account for an entire year after I tried canceling. When I called them to confront them about this they kept passing the phone over to someone else. Nobody I talked to cared about the situation. They kept telling me that I had to go in person to a gym and cancel my membership.

If you don't pay your membership the billing department will harass you on the phone at least 3 times a day, EVERYDAY. They'll call your emergency contacts. They'll even google where you live and contact your landlord. However, when you try to settle a dispute with them, they are nowhere to be found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/la-fitness/nationwide/la-fitness-scamming-lying-cheating-los-angeles-nationwide-1404646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content