X  |  CLOSE

• MagicJack
    PO BOX 6785
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    United States

MagicJack Magic Jack MagicJack never works right, their customer service is terrible West Palm Beach Florida

In December 2017 we moved into a location were we have NO cell signal, a landline phone was going to cost us $35 a month. So we went with magicjack VOIP service. Within the first month we went through 2 ac adapters I called customer service so many times I lost count they would never send a new Magicjack, they kept blaming our internet which has been fine. They only offer real customer service to customers that pay a monthly fee which is rediculous!

The yearly fee is $39.00 but they dont tell you that a few months after you sign up you will get a bill in the mail for E911 services and taxes. I bought a new magicjack with 3 months free service for $19.99 I should have never re newed the service because its terrible. The call quality is lousy when someone calls or you call them the phone cuts out the other person can never hear you and you can hardly hear them half of the time. my renewal is in march 2019 I dont think we are renewing our service we are going to find another more reliable VOIP service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2018 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magicjack/west-palm-beach-florida-33405/magicjack-magic-jack-magicjack-never-works-right-their-customer-service-is-terrible-west-1470133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content