X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Crystal — Sacramento California United States of America
  • Maximus Inc 11419 Sunset Hills Road Reston, Virginia United States of America

One of Maximus West Coast division, California Health Care Options (CAHCO) HR department is needlessly a corrupt bureaucracy run by obstructionist, stuck in their "comfort zone" of cronyism, nepotism and in some cases criminal activity.
For years cooperate leadership of this public traded company completely ignore signals this department was clearly at a failure point in credibility, due too closely aligned with the interests of management yet lacking the business knowledge to be effective strategic partners for the cooperation.

The companys executives failed miserably by allowing HR Special Assistance Ruby Williams, an obese, hairless, extremely charming and highly manipulative individual lacking self esteem, to see other employees as objects and dont feel guilty about using them to attack and set-up employees which opposes her unethical and corrupt conduct, in order to look good while performing badly for the company.
This woman possesses the classic traits of Psychopaths Go to Work. She is well known to operate as a puppet master setting up employees to spy on each other, while engaging in creative writing against her enemies to cover-up her tracks. Ruby Williams can also be describe as a dictator, she is the law and above the law, no one can challenge or question her actions, those who dare, are guarantee to become victims of her deceptive writing machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maximus-inc/reston-virginia-20190/maximus-inc-maximus-corporate-headquarters-psychopaths-go-to-work-maximus-reston-virgi-781115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bullying by HR

AUTHOR: Wanda - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, December 26, 2011
Let me start by saying that my workplace is riddled with nepotism, bullying, paranoia, incompetence, corruption and cronyism - you get the picture. And, sorry to say, but our HR Department is the most severely afflicted. I work for Maximus Inc, California Health Care Options (HCO) a government contractor.  I believe that because sacking government workers is harder than sacking private sector employees, bullying can easily become a tool, for getting people to leave "voluntarily".

HR Special Assistance Ruby Williams came up with a hit-list/blacklist of a couple of dozen people who were "problem cases," mainly because they had stood up to her bullying or questioned her incompetence  and abuse of her authority.

My first question is whether such a list is legal or normal practice at Maximus Inc.? - It reminds me of Joe McCarthy.

My alleged transgression is to have mention to one of her snitches how rotten my workplace has become. She is certainly using/abusing this as a means of cowing me, humiliating me and pushing me to leave, which of course I would love to do, if only there were more jobs around.
I have never been in such a situation - or in such a thoroughly fetid workplace. Any advice any one can provide would be much appreciated

Maximus Cooperate Fat Cat

AUTHOR: Jackie - (United States of America)

POSTED: Saturday, November 12, 2011
You sound like a Maximus Cooperate fat cat working hard to distort the truth. My sister is looking and will eventually find a better job. Just the thought of not having to work in an environment laden with criminals and corruption, will be a major victory for her.

Dictator-in chief at Maximus (CAHCO)

AUTHOR: Nan - (United States of America)

POSTED: Sunday, October 09, 2011
Life is neither a movie nor a novel and reality has no obligation to provide us with a clear narrative or villain, and it rarely does. The every day corrupt and unprofessional events played out at Maximus CAHCO, against innocent and hard working folks over the past ten years by Maximus HR Special Assistance Ruby Williams must be consider very serious by higher-ups at the cooperation.

For almost fifteen years I work at that project, I witness the level of corruption laced with cronyism hit an all time high. It is unimaginable for Maximus Inc. a public traded company can allow just one employee to crown her self dictator-in chief with complete autonomy to operate in such a reckless and unlawful manner.

Does Maximus Child Support Have a Monopoly on Child Support Collections?

AUTHOR: Jackie - (United States of America)

POSTED: Thursday, September 29, 2011
I have been researching as much as I can about Maximus, and the more research I do, the angrier I become at the entire system. My research brought me to this Letter from the CEO of Maximus. Within the first two sentences of this letter, Mr. Montoni clearly states that Maximus is a FOR- PROFIT PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY, and makes sure to note their NYSE ticker call letters MMS. Since this information was listed first and foremost, before anything else, I can only now assume that their profits and stocks are more important than any other job they may have on their plate.

This letter also discusses how their operations have grown considerably outside the U.S. and impresses the fact that they have grown to a very large company that has very large profits. You cannot tell me that a company operating at this level of growth and running operations worldwide, could give a rats a** about collecting child support on a local government level.

I am now wondering if Maximus Child Support could not be considered a monopoly. The politicians, who keep giving Maximus these contracts, are equally at fault for wanting to take the heat off of themselves for poor performance within child support collections. I began researching monopolies and bidding for government contracts.

Wikipedia defines a monopoly as an economic term that exists when a specific individual or an enterprise has sufficient control over a particular product or service to determine significantly the terms on which other individuals shall have access to it

Upon reading this definition, it was clear to me that Maximus was indeed taking on the form of a monopoly within the child support enforcement and collection system.

I then began to think about the article I read that stated Hamilton County, Tn voluntarily gave up its child support contract to Maximus.

This made the wheels start turning in my head and I began to wonder if this was not a case of bid rigging. Bid rigging is defined by Wikipedia as a form of fraud in which a commercial contract is promised to one party even though for the sake of appearance several other parties also present a bid.

There are 4 types of bid rigging; however, the one that this particular case falls under seems to be a type of bid rigging called bid suppression. According to Wikipedia, bid suppression occurs where some of the conspirators agree not to submit a bid so that another conspirator can successfully win the contract.

Sounds like...

AUTHOR: Vimot - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, September 25, 2011
a terrible place to work. If you haven't already been fired you should consider quitting. I'm not seeing a ripoff here, though.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair