Complaint Review: Move Masters - Allen Texas
Move Masters Always Forward, Inc. Move Masters , Always Forward, Inc. Chris Booth Owner , DFW Move Masters Operating Illegally Bad BBB Report Allen, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) I found on public record Move Masters owner Chris Booth is a convicted criminal in Collin County.
2) Move Masters aka Always Forward, Inc. advetises on Craigslist ads a TX-DOT #6450615C when looked up doesn't exist on file with the State of Texas. The correct TX-DOT # is #006450615C. This may be done to detour clients from filing complaints.
3) I found Move Masters does not have a USDOT number which is required by all Household Goods carriers.
4) Move Masters advertises three (3) trucks but only has one truck's VIN number is registered with the State of Texas. What does this mean? It means if an accident happened YOU "the shipper" will be liable for any damages not covered by the mover's insurance under road liability. This company only has one truck registered which means the other two or however many other trucks Move Masters may own are running down the highway illegal.
How do you verify insurance? Go to the State of Texas website at:
Copy & paste into your browser ... http://apps.dot.state.tx.us/apps/mccs/mccs_frame_search_collector.asp?
Click on Registration Number, then type in 006450615C & hit Search. You will find the company Always Forwat, Inc, click & open it up. Click on Vehicle Data, you will see only one truck registered with the State, VIN#3FENF801XXMA16622, not three (3) trucks as advertised. Funny how there is no name of Move Masters" dba off of Always Forward, Inc. only on the Better Business Bureau.
Here is the link to file complaints on any moving company with the State of Texas:
Copy & paste into your browser ... https://apps.dot.state.tx.us/apps/cms/CMS.asp?reload_id=1
5) Terrible BBB report. Go to BBB.org & search for "Always Forward" or "Move Masters". Here is the BBB report link on Move Masters aka Always Forward, Inc. :
If you look at this RipOff Report on Move Masters you will see where Move Masters was trying to cover up with another company named Dallas Move Masters owned by a Dallas Fireman.
Move Masters had a police report #10002471 filed in Prosper, TX for theft filed by a previous consumer. Here is a link to that consumer's report:
6) After finding out all of the other stuff I decided to research a little deeper. Officials with the Army confirmed that Chris Booth was not a Army Ranger as his video link on the Craigslist displays, nor was he a Battalion Movement & Logistic Specialist. Chris Booth was infantry & never saw a day of combat and served less than a year in active service. Public record shows the picture, Chris Booth displays, was a photo shoot publicity stunt that Chris Booth lucked into. This is a disgrace to the men & women who have died and are dyeing today on the battlefield. Appalling is all I can say...
No telling what else they are trying to cover up.
I'm sure they don't have Workmen's Comp for their employees or deduct payroll taxes.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/move-masters/allen-texas-75002/move-masters-always-forward-inc-move-masters-always-forward-inc-chris-booth-owner-691953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.