Complaint Review: Natures Garcinia - Tampa Florida

• Natures Garcinia
    3201 W Hillsboro Ave
    Tampa, Florida
    United States

Natures Garcinia Natures Green Coffee Natures Garcinia Cambogia their online advertisement says 14 day trial and 3 shipping, but, says "Cancel anytime". This is untrue.  Tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund

I ordered and then changed my mind and tried to cancel they told me I have to call the 16th day to cancel over phone and only on the 16th day because on 17th I would be charged 84.50. They then told me I have to send product back and when they receive it they will cancel. I asked for the Representatives name and he would only give me his first name of Justin. He said we don't give our last names.

I asked for the CEO of the company's name and I was told "we don't give out any information on the owner or CEO. What kind of company hides what is public information? This company is shady and unwilling to make public who they are, which shows very bad business ethics. I see there are numerous reports of Ripoff and I hope people will heed the warning.

I should have read ripoff report before trusting this company which I regret. I am sending the product back with return receipt due to the many reports of charges continuing. This will serve as a documented statement that I'm mailing today 3/13/18 to Tampa from within Florida. This should take no more than 3-4 days, plenty of time to cancel my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natures-garcinia/tampa-florida-33684/natures-garcinia-natures-green-coffee-natures-garcinia-cambogia-their-online-advertisement-1434049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund

AUTHOR: mike - (United States)

Hi,

I am sorry we bought any confusion or issue to you, Please give me your information and I will make sure you receive a refund and any future shipments stopped