Complaint Review: Olympia law group - Los Angeles California

• Olympia law group
    3200 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles, California
    United States

Olympia law group in Los Angeles California promised to help me with my loan modification in May 2018. The have alreafy taken 4,000 dollars from me and has done nothing. I called my mortgage company and they havent heard anything from them. Los Angeles California

They never turned in the loan modification application. Now im facing foreclosure and they wont answer the phone for me. I just want my money back so i can get some real help. I want a class action lawsuit brought against Olympia law group. They have ripped off so many people during the most difficult time in our lives and they need to pay. I cant sleep, eat or concentrate at work. I hope someone out there is willing to help me and all the others these people have stolen from.

I want to report that Olympia law group is ripping off people that is facing foreclosure on their home. They have stolen 4,000 dollars from me and the law bar must do something to protect the people from this kind of unethical behavior from a law firm. I need my money back so that I can get some real help, please somebody do something. A class action lawsuit should be filed. I contacted my mortgage company and they have not heard anything from Olympia law group and it's been 4 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2018 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/olympia-law-group/los-angeles-california-90010/olympia-law-group-in-los-angeles-california-promised-to-help-me-with-my-loan-modification-1454933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content