Complaint Review: Phenom Health - Internet

• Reported By: Alisa — NEW CASTLE Pennsylvania United States
  • Phenom Health

Internet
    United Kingdom

Phenom Health Garcinia Cambogia pills from phenom health Charged my credit card for items I did not purchase and refused to refund even though i returned product to sender. Internet

I saw an ad on Instagram for their garcinia Cambogia product. I read about their product and thought hey I'll give it a shot. I was getting ready to purchase ( I had put my name, address and credit card info in). However, as I was getting ready to confirm the purchase I saw a terms & conditions section and hit the button to look at those terms and conditions. I did not like their terms, so I exited the screen without ever purchasing the product. Several days later I got an email that the items i ordered were shipped. I contacted phenom Health to see why I was charged for items that I never purchased. Their customer support agents refused to listen to me and claimed that I did purchase the pills (I know I didnt, I never hit to confirm the purchase). I asked for a refund, they refused. So, I continued to send daily emails to them explaining what they did to me, that it's ILLEGAL and that it's identity theft and credit card fraud. [continued below]....

..... They still refused to give me my money back. I got the pills and never opened them...just wrote return to sender on them. Even after receiving the pills back, unopened, they still refused to give me my money back. Granted all they charged me was $6.95 for the pills and $4.95 for the shipping. However, it's the principle of the matter that they frauded me, which is illegal. And God only knows if they'll try to charge me again in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2018 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phenom-health/internet/phenom-health-garcinia-cambogia-pills-from-phenom-health-charged-my-credit-card-for-items-1422874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content