Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc

• Reported By: nottakenit — Van Nuys California USA
  • Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc
    197 SW Waterford Ct,
    Lake City, Florida

Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc trying to collect a speeding ticket in a city I never visited Lake City Florida

*General Comment: CALL THE COPS

These jerks, Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc, have been sending me mail saying that I owe for a speeding ticket in a city I was never in. I called and asked for a copy of the ticket, and they want a copy of my drivers licewnce, I called the court, and they have no idea what this is.

It never stops. Every month. Same letter.  When I call them, they are rude and say that I have to pay or go to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2016 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

This sounds like a fraud. This is harrasmant and may be Criminal Harrasment.

Call the cops where you live, file a complaint.

Also this is a debt collection, there are rules they have to abide by. Call the government agency that covers Debt Collection in your area and file a complaint.

Call the Agency responsible for debt collection in the area you think these scum are operating from, file a complaint

Call the cops where you think they are operating from, File a complaint.

Call the cops in the Jurisdiction where they claim you got the ticket. File a complaint.

And so on.

Make an official fuss. Be polite and understand the Police are busy people.

Finally have fun with this, stirring up official trouble will make the scums life dificult.