Complaint Review: Publish America - Frederick Maryland

• Publish America

Frederick, Maryland
    USA

Publish America America Star Books A scam/rip-off scheme Frederick Maryland

I began writing books in 2008, and my first (Bright Night Of The Werewolf) went to a vanity publisher; it made me some money.  That was honest.  After that (2009+) I wrote three worthwhile books; Friesse The Vampires, Crude Rude And Lude People and Rumbling Terror.  All three went to Publish America (America Star Books).  It was a big hype and I was assured that PA was a legitimate, high quality publisher that would market nand promote my books.  Really?  PA sabatages most books to make certain they won't sell, and real* editing costs too much there.  Then, PA works their asses off to make certain my (our) books don't SELL so that they keep harvesting the rewards of selling me/us promotions and marketing schemes that result in exactly 0 dollars/sales for the author.  Etc.  They are creeps!  There is more, but let it suffice that I'm the EH Smith who took PA to the attorney general of South Dakota, and I got PA an F rating at the BBB.  That's all I could afford to do to those thieves!  The AG advised me to get an attorney and sue PA/ASB.  Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2017 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publish-america/frederick-maryland/publish-america-america-star-books-a-scamrip-off-scheme-frederick-maryland-1359230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content