X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Barbara — China Spring United States
  • Resort Exchange International United States

Resort Exchange International Ryan Stone They tried to get me to pay $1899. and guaranteed me $7,600. for having them rent out our Bonus Weeks in timeshare

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

"Ryan Stone" of Resort Exchange International at 888-274-5433 called today to offer to help me rent out our 4 unused bonus weeks awarded through our RCI membership. He said all I had to do was authorize a charge of $1,899. for 1 year service, or $2,899. for a lifetime service and they would handle the rest.

He claimed they would guarantee $1,900. per week rental income to me, paid within 60-90 days of my payment for their service.  That would amount to $7,600. for unused timeshare weeks.

It sounded too good to be true, so I said I would check with my husband and call them back if we wanted to sign up.

After doing some checking on their company, I found several complaints from individuals who had signed up and not been paid.  And their calls were not going through to question the problem.

We will NOT be giving them our credit card information and signing up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resort-exchange-international/resort-exchange-international-ryan-stone-they-tried-to-get-me-to-pay-1899-and-guarantee-1455476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair