Complaint Review: Royal Holiday Club - Internet

• Reported By: Very Disappointed — Rochester New York
  • Royal Holiday Club

Internet
    USA

Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Can't make reservation/ false charges/ harrassment internet

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam

The company that I woprked for purchased a 1 week stay from an existing Royal Holiday owner.

Royal Holiday accepted the transfer (for a fee) but then, over a 12 month period, refused to provide log-in or reservation access. I was the contact person and personally sent multiple emails and received no response.

Royal Holiday continued to bill - sending a second annual bill. My employer decided that since Royal Holiday had repeatedly refused to provide service, it was not going to continue paying for non-existent service.

So- after consulting in-house counsel,  I sent Royal Holiday a certified letter of its contractual breach and my company's intention to terminate the contract for non-performance. Royal Holiday still did not respond.

Subsequently, I left the company.

Now, 3 years later, I continually recieve harrassing and threatening emails and phone calls from Royal Holiday. I have explained to them that a) I no longer work for the company in question and b) they refused to provide service to the company. I have replied to both emails and telephone calls with this information.

They do not dispute that they never provided service and that the account is not mine, but they continue to call and harass me.

In fact, a Royal Holiday representative named Adrian Balmori called me 2x on Friday, August 16 and threatened me. He also said until my prior employer removes my name, he will kee[p calling.

So -  this is a warning to everyone:

1. Do not buy into Royal Holiday. They are a scam. They took my employer's money and did not allow a booking.

2. Do not interact with Royal Holiday in any way. They continually harass me despite acknowledging that I am not a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-holiday-club/internet/royal-holiday-club-royal-holiday-cant-make-reservation-false-charges-harrassment-inter-1077372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Helensantos - (USA)

I was scammed, lied to, misled, deceived, and defrauded. I want to express my sincere frustration and dissatisfaction with Royal Holiday and how they lie
to their potential members and their unethical business practices. Nothing that they tell you is true.
Be careful and try to be well informed about how they work. I recommend you this site that might be helpful:

Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: SBrittany - ()

My husband & i bought into a Royal Elite Timeshare in Playa del Carmen. We stayed in sandos caracol resort & signed contract for royal elite. we've found out in the last few months that availiablity of resorts that we require are very limited (sales person shown us extensive range of hotels). Flight deals are no better than booking myself. We enquired to stay lanzarote sandos dec 2012 the ai rate is in total $1900 for the week. I feel that this is going to be costly in the long run, not the ideal deal that was sold to us. We are working now with a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions and PROFECO to get out of this mess.