Complaint Review: Simple Mobile - Miami Florida

9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
    Miami, Florida
    United States

Simple Mobile Led me to believe they had service in my area Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Simple Mobile Led me to believe they had service in my area Miami Florida

I am a s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2017 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simple-mobile/miami-florida-33178/simple-mobile-led-me-to-believe-they-had-service-in-my-area-miami-florida-1418018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Simple Mobile Led me to believe they had service in my area Miami Florida

AUTHOR: Tracfone - (United States)

Hi, Winter Traveller.

I am working with SIMPLE Mobile and I have read your post in this blog. I know how this has been very frustrating and we understand where you are coming from. Please know that we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Kindly allow us the opportunity to help you with your coverage issues and provide you with the best possible resolution. Please allow us to help you resolve your concerns. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz for further assistance. We are looking forward to hear from you very soon. Thank you.

Edzel