Complaint Review: Tdw Closeouts

• Tdw Closeouts
    tdwcloseouts.com
    Internet

Tdw Closeouts RIPOFf took 7500 of my money for used and broken crap Internet

Aafter talking with Angie several times about the goods I requested, I thought we had an understanding. I wanted hand tools like socket sets and tool boxes,power tools,basically things for the garage.

I was told the items were store return and self-pulled items. What I got were used,broken items such as 84 really used and broken weed-wackers,broken air conditioners,tool boxes that looked as if they were dropped from an airplane.

Blower vacs that were destroyed,air compressors that don't work and of the so-called hand tools maybe 10-15 percent that were not broken. I have had to trash maybe 20=25 percent of what I bought. They are liars and thieves.....

Scott
New harmony, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2005 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tdw-closeouts/internet/tdw-closeouts-ripoff-took-7500-of-my-money-for-used-and-broken-crap-internet-169483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content