Complaint Review: Teleport Communications Group
- Teleport Communications Group
850 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, New York
- Phone: (718) 684-9897
- Category: Federal Government
Teleport Communications Group AKA Federal Grants Program April 11, 2017, received four calls from above touting federal grants of $7000 for myself. Brooklyn or Rego Park New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Calls had been received prior from Federal Grants, but 4 (four) occurred on April 11, 2017. Each time callers identified themselves as Federal Grants with one stating they were part of the US Health and Human Services.
1. 10:49 AM, MST Female caller asked if I was by name and then stated I was eligible for a payment of $7000 tax free with no outside charges. Asked what specific federal agency the Federal Grants program was in and she stated Health and Human Services. Asked her to place my name on the do not call list and she hung up.
2. 1:35 PM, MST Second call received following same format of asking for myself by name and then stating my eligibility to receive a free $7000 federal grant. I asked whom he represented and the reply was the Federal Grants Program. Requested what other charges would be levied and he stated none. Asked what agency the federal grants program was part of and he hesitated, then stated US Government. Requested my number be placed on the internal do not call list and he hung up.
3. 4:21 PM, MST Third call received with same opening format as indicated above. I asked if this was a telemarketing call and he stated no. Requested his name and reply was Calvin Scout. Asked for company name calling from and his reply was Federal Grants program. Then asked if his company kept a list of phone numbers you are not supposed to call? He became unsettled at this point thus I requested he add my telephone number to the do not call list and asked he do that while I was on line. At this point he became somewhat abusive stating it was none of my business and ranted in a language I believe was Hindi, spoken in India. Told him he was calling a cell phone which was a federal law violation and he hung up on me.
4. 4:56 PM, MST Received call again, heard loud voices, but then hung up.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2017 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teleport-communications-group/brooklyn-new-york-11232-1513/teleport-communications-group-aka-federal-grants-program-april-11-2017-received-four-ca-1367207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: