Complaint Review: Teleport Communications Group - California

United States
  • Phone: 805-744-2668
  • Web:
  • Category: RIP-OFF

Teleport Communications Group Karen Cooper. badge number: IRN26265 claimed I have 4 legal charges from the IRS against me. California

They contacted my personal phone, and claimed that I have 4 charges filed against me from the IRS, and I would be taken into custody by my local law enforcement within 24 hours of their notice, if I didn't listen to their dialogue and attempt to fix the financial issue.

I tried to get as much information as I could before she read off her dialogue. She said once she began her dialogue, the line was recorded and we had better not disconnected, otherwise I would forfeit this grace period and legal matters would pressed against me immediately.

As I was trying to get as much information as I could, in order to verify the validity of this supposed claim, our call was disconnected, through no fault of my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2018 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teleport-communications-group/california/teleport-communications-group-karen-cooper-badge-number-irn26265-claimed-i-have-4-lega-1433859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content