Complaint Review: The natural sapphire company - Internet

I bought a stone from
thenaturalsapphirecompany.com  The
Natural Sapphire Company ; the stone color was absolutely different then what I
ordered so I did visit their showroom at downtown Manhattan and what I saw over
there almost got me an heart attack

There sales person one Kevin. while checking my order came
up with the print out of my order details

it was sent to nsc-orders@thenaturalsapphirecompany.com

The order details where in hard copy punched in a file
(along with all other order details which they received through the e-mail) and
guess what? My entire credit cart details with CVV number etc. were printed on
them. THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THIS. When I questioned; they told me with
each order they receive e-mail with all these details. Not encrypted . Further
their payment gateway is off line. (they show on the web site as its online and
completely secure but try processing a expired CC number or one found on
internet for testing and it will show as if the charge is made but its all is
completely fake what happens is e-mail goes to them and then manually charge
through there POS). This company is putting everyones credit card info in open

This is shocking I dont know what to say and what to do?
Why the h**l I even did any business with thenaturalsapphirecompany.com

I have cancelled my CC card and reported this issue to BBB
where else I can report?

On the Photoshop issue there is a big long thread on the PS
; many PS members have posted how stones are cloned in  to make them show in a pair

I guess the company is has ditched so many people that
someone has volunteered and put up  The
Natural Sapphire Company Rip Off complaint web site on

So be very very careful making any online purchase from this
company

I have also put up my experience on a forum read it for an
interesting discussion

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-natural-sapphire-company/internet/the-natural-sapphire-company-walter-arnstein-tnsc-nsc-your-credit-card-information-is-n-762919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FAKE POSTING FROM EX-CONTRACTOR

AUTHOR: The Natural Sapphire Company - (USA)

OUR COMPANY WAS SUBJECTED TO FAKE/FALSE REVIEWS BY A FORMER EMPLOYEE/VENDOR

All the negative reviews on RipOffReport.com were created from Mid 2011 till early 2012 (about 7 month period).  A former contractor located in India posted these false reviews.  Note the grammar is very poor in most of the reviews and the claims are in many cases outrageous.  We filed suit in court to have the dozens of false reviews removed from the internet in 2012.

The judge issues a court order to remove all the false reviews and Google complied on most of the fake reviews that we could find.  Bing and Yahoo do not have a legal dept that removes court orders so many of the false reviews still show up.

The Natural Sapphire Company has a near perfect reputation on Yelp, TrustPilot and other highly respected 3rd party review websites.  Do not believe the nonsense you read on this website, PissedConsumer.com etc, they were all fake!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Natural Sapphire Company is an illegitimate entity

AUTHOR: A Natural Sapphire company ripped O - (United States of America)

The Natural Sapphire Company is an illegitimate/  illegal  entity www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com
So buying from www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com is buying from unknown

After reading many complaints and negative reviews on The Natural sapphire Company New York we checked out its legal status and GUESS WHAT!!! It doesnt even legally  exist

See the attached screenshots

The natural sapphire Company  claims to exist for last 70 years and are into selling sapphire engagement rings

OMG who has the time for this nonsense just do shopping somewhere else

AUTHOR: David Smith - (United States of America)

OMG who has the time for this nonsense just do shopping somewhere else

The natural Sapphire Company manipulative images

AUTHOR: PrashantT - (India)

The natural Sapphire company extensively doctor their inventory images for color which is unethical and against FTC guidelines see the screenshot of a Philippines based company from whom The Natural Sapphire Company contracts to get its images doctored.

Ordinary Cabochons costing usd10 are superimposed with astrisum in Photoshop and sold for usd1000