X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: UKI Communications - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • UKI Communications Nationwide U.S.A.

UKI allegedly billed me claiming that I requested their long distance service. When I asked to listen to their voice recorders they replied that the machine was down and they could not provide me that evidence. I then asked if the alleged person who spoke to me, spoke to me in English or Spanish, since I have a Spanish name many assume I know Spanish. UTI then responded that the alleged person spoke to me in Spanish. I countered them and said that I do not speak Spanish and nor do I know it, being born and raised in America. Then they rudely tried to imply that I had a Spanish name and therefore I knew Spanish. After several minutes of arguing UTI finally gave in and is supposedly going to give me reimbursement in credits on my phone bill within a two month period after I pay them first. Yeah right if I was that stupid, instead I'll let the supposed credits they offered pay their alleged service.

I also had problems connecting to UKI's phone number which disconnected me from time to time. Not to mention all the trouble I had to go thru talking to ILD holding on the line for about 30 minutes then being referred to UKI and then wasting an hour trying to contact UKI after each disconnect. For a supposed phone company they sure have problems with there own phone systems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uki-communications/nationwide/uki-ripoff-scam-6814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The scam!

AUTHOR: Jagruti - ()

POSTED: Thursday, July 04, 2002
Dear Sir,

I'm undergoing a mass comm Course. Now I'm solving some questions on the subject "Famous Scam", as per the assignment. Most of the questions I've finished, except one of the following type :-

1) US64 (instrument of UTI) was one of the most popular and trust worthy financial instrument our country had. The recent scam shattered the faith of people into thin air.
a) How did this happen?
b) What are the major causes for this debacle?
c) What are the actions taken by the Govt to regain the lost faith in US64 of UTI?

Truly, I failed to find out the answers of the same. I shall therefore request, if you kindly give me a solution of the said question, since I've to submit them in this coming week, please.

Submitted for your kind consideration and brotherly co-operation.

Thanking you,
J.Kirloskar
PUNE

Management

AUTHOR: Sandeep - ()

POSTED: Thursday, February 21, 2002
Dear Sir,

I'm undergoing a distance education Course on 'Diploma in Business Finance' from a Pune based Management Institute. Now I'm solving some questions on the subject "Indian Capital Market", as per their given assignment. Most of the questions I've finished, except 2 of the following type :-

a) How did this happen ?
b) What are the major causes for this debacle ?
c) What are the actions taken by the Govt to regain the lost faith in US64 of UTI ?
Discuss not more than 100 lines.

2) The area of Greater Bombay was declared as a Notified Area on _____ by the______ Govt. (Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word).

Truly, I failed to find out the answers of the same. I shall therefore request, if you kindly give me a solution of the said 2 questions, since I've to submit them in this coming week, please.

Submitted for your kind consideration and brotherly co-operation.

Thanking you,