X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ultra Lean Green Tea - Riverton Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cleveland North Carolina
  • Ultra Lean Green Tea PO Bix 2003 Riverton, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Lean Green Tea New way to trick you out of your money! Riverton Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us again, we want to clear this up.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
A pop up came when I was on the web. The lady lost 44 pounds in a few weeks. Get a free trial fo $4.99. Sounded great! I could try it for $5.00.

The product came, it stank. I couldn't stand the taste and neither could my husband. I am a full time graduate student. I have papers to write and tests to take, besides working 80 hours a week between my practicum and work. I figured I had a month to call and cancel. I vaugely remember a 14 day thing. On 9/30 I checked my bank account and was charged $69.87 on 9/22. Ok. I'll call them and send back the product when it comes. On 10/2 I was charged another $69.87!! Two days after I canceled the product!

It turns out that the product I had was $69.87! The credit they were going to give me was for the one they had not sent yet! This is such a rip off! Somewhere in the fine print it states this, but it is on their main website, not the one you get on the pop up. Deception is phenominal!

The next time this "pops up", I am going to go through the motions and print every page so I have some backup when I sue them for the other $69.87. I just hope there is a lawyer out there that has enough clients to do this!

Furious!!!!
Cleveland, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultra-lean-green-tea/riverton-utah-84065/ultra-lean-green-tea-new-way-to-trick-you-out-of-your-money-riverton-utah-378256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please contact us again, we want to clear this up.

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 07, 2008
Hello my name is Connie. I'm a customer service agent for Ultra Lean Green's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact us directly. My managers email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-540-9633 we would be more than happy to take care of anything that we can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Connie, CSA

ULTRA LEAN GREEN

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair