Complaint Review: UPS420.COM - Internet

• UPS420.COM

Internet
    United States

UPS420.COM Ripped off for my hard earned cash

I ordered clones from the "company" the very next day the money was taken out of my bank account. Well 2 weeks later still not shipped so I cancelled the order. It has now been 6 weeks of me constantly having to call them for a refund and still nothing. I know now that this so called company are a pack of thieves and not only that they are rude if you give them one little bit of attitude, which is a joke considering they can hit the button to take almost instantly, but then take 6 weeks or who knows how long to hit it for the refund. Anyways long story short for all thos out there who have been victimized by this "company" I have one word for you "CHARGEBACK". Contact your bank or credit card company and file a dispute, not only will you possibly get your money back but B&M Marketing will be fined for screwing you. I hope this helps anyone who has had the same happen to them. P.S. The more "CHARGEBACK'S" they get the bigger the fines that they get, so dont be afraid to write the letter. It is a whole lot easier to do that than to have them jerk you around with false promises for weeks or months ; )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2018 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ups420com/internet/ups420com-ripped-off-for-my-hard-earned-cash-1454144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content