Complaint Review: Viaddress - Elkhart Indiana

• Viaddress
    55335 CORWIN RD
    Elkhart, Indiana
    United States of America

I purchased 3 items off eBay, they all got delivered to Viaddress in Nov. It took 4 weeks for them to tell me they had arrived, even though I sent countless emails giving them the tracking numbers and dates of arrival to their company.

I then paid immediately for shipping. I've had no response since and when I log into the shipping manager its asking me to pay again!!!

I've sent about 50 emails, no response. Used their "new" complaints process, no response to that either. Their phone is disconnected, it doesn't look good.

So not only have they got my goods, they have also scammed me out the shipping money.

Searching the internet shows I'm not the only person with this problem, there seems to be hundreds of us out there.Despite others "saying" they have got their goods it seems my only course is to try and contact the Elkhart police dept who recently investigated this company and try and lodge another complaint against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/viaddress/elkhart-indiana-46514/viaddress-scam-failure-to-provide-service-elkhart-indiana-679772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

VIAddress on Indiana WSBN-TV

AUTHOR: Tedy - (France)

Follow the link below to see the video and/or read the news item.
Also suggest that you register (it's quick and easy) on the wsbt.com website and add-on your comments.

Assistance

AUTHOR: AnnNZ - (New Zealand)

Thank you Ray, I have sent you an email detailing the problems with the company and I hope you are able to help.

#3 General Comment

Official Assistance

AUTHOR: rcaplesecsd - (United States of America)

I have been working with VIAddress and attempting to resolve any shipping issues or problems that have been reported. If you have a VALID complaint, and are not just causing trouble, you can feel free to contact me and I will help you resolve any issues with the business.

Ray Caples, Detective