Complaint Review: viaddress - Elkhart Indiana

530 East Lexington Avenue
    Elkhart, Indiana
    United States of America

Hi,
on 10 April i've requested a friend to ship my Camera Package wish was (1800$) to my address with VIADDRESS and i was thinking that it's a legit company as they are a customer with Verisign and i know how Verisign give the SSL, anyway, the package was delivered but always not appearing on my account i've contacted them and after 2 days they have added it.
the second package was from WALMART with the tracking number (808947576577441) and it was delivered on (
Apr 12, 2010 1:23 PM) but it was always not added to my account until i tell them that the package was delivered.
i have also another package that was delivered 2 weeks ago but they never said that they have received my package until you tell them the tracking number !

i have paid for the first package 2 weeks ago but they never ship it, i have also paid for the second package from walmart to be shipped but after some searches i found that it's a fake company so i have reversed the payment because it was (390$).
i have also requested some packages photos as a proof that the packages are with them and not yet opened but they are always ignoring me.
i wish that anyone who was a victim of this Company to reply so that we take this to the FBI or law enforcement.
my total Loss until now is (4000 $) :(
DON'T TRUST VIADRESS IT'S a FAKE COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/viaddress/elkhart-indiana-46516/viaddress-thomas-peterson-scam-and-fake-company-elkhart-indiana-595721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Official Assistance

AUTHOR: rcaplesecsd - (United States of America)

I have been working with VIAddress and attempting to resolve any shipping issues or problems that have been reported. If you have a VALID complaint, and are not just causing trouble, you can feel free to contact me and I will help you resolve any issues with the business.

Ray Caples, Detective
Elkhart County Sheriff Department
rcaples@elkhartcountysheriff.com

viaddress problem

Hi,

the problem with viaddress was resolved .
best regards.