Report: #1207720

• Reported By: Brandon R. — Fort Lauderdale Florida
  • Wesley Berry Florist

Internet
    USA

Wesley Berry Florist, Wesley Berry Flowers Home, Wesley Berry Flowers, Flower Delivery Express Bait & Switch, False Advertising, Lying Internet

Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50 Rebate! And it said that I was saving "$90" with the rebate & $40 off. Well a rebate by definition is "a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund." According to their Terms and Conditions the $50 rebate is not really a rebate. Since the $50 can only be applied to a future purchase all it really is, is a coupon. Their invoice makes it look like it is an actual rebate the way it says "a total savings of $90". But no it's not a savings of $90. I got charged $74 for flowers that were only supposed to be $30 plus tax. But after the sales fee, service charge and whatever nonsense they decide to charge me for I ended up getting ripped off. I didn't even get the flowers I ordered "white roses and sunflowers" and got pink daisies and sunflowers. [continued below]....

..... I feel completely ripped off and I will absolutely never use this companies services again. You'd be best to steer clear of these dishonest people. Their customer service is terrible. Even though I called to cancel 5 minutes after placing the order, the order was processed and nobody has offered help in giving me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2015 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wesley-berry-florist/internet/wesley-berry-florist-wesley-berry-flowers-home-wesley-berry-flowers-flower-delivery-ex-1207720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content