X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards - Shelton Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brockport New York
  • WLI Reservation Rewards www.reservationrewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff - can't report to BBB Shelton Connecticut

I received a questionable charge for $7 on my account. After investigating and other reports from this site, I found the source of the charge.

I called WLI reservation rewards customer service. I told the CS agent, "It seems as though I'm one of many people who've been unknowingly signed up for your service. I'd like my account to be cancelled, my $7 refunded, and I'd like to know which website I was signed up through."

The agent processed my request without any hassle - they must be getting used to phone calls like mine. In my case, it was buy.com that furnished the opportunity for them to take my money.

I've been trying to file a report on the company, but none of the BBB websites seem to know who they are. Is there a parent company that's actually the one registered with the BBB in order to prevent consumers from complaining?

Jennifer
Brockport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservation-rewards/shelton-connecticut/wli-reservation-rewards-ripoff-cant-report-to-bbb-shelton-connecticut-69565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content