X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: XPMEDIC - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: North Windham Connecticut
  • XPMEDIC xpmedic.com/index.html Internet U.S.A.

XPMEDIC Refered By Asknerd.net Total RipOff!! Internet

I was refered to asknerd.net by a popular computer store employee who inturn refered me to a web site called XPMEDIC for a Registry Cleaner program. Asknerd.net went as far to say that this was the most trusted site and even offered the link to the site.

Trusting this site I payed the $34.95 to recieve my unlock code...after recieving this code the program locked up and never worked again. I emailed their 24/7 support site aprox. 15 times over a 3 day period with absolutely no response!

As far as I am concerned the site ASKNERD.NET and XPMEDIC should not be trusted for any reason what so ever! Please do not make the same mistake I made...its a terrible feeling to be ripped off I hope this helps some of you not to fall into this same scam!

GWH
North Windham, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xpmedic/internet/xpmedic-refered-by-asknerdnet-total-ripoff-internet-304554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair