Complaint Review: Z57 Internet Solutions - San Diego California

10045 MESA RIM RD. SUITE 3, SAN DIEGO, CA
    San Diego, California
    United States

Z57 Internet Solutions Did not provide leads San Diego California

*UPDATE Employee: How can we help?

I am hoping other Real Estate Agents read this and don't use this incompetent company.  They charged me $120 a month to maintain the website that was antiquated and did nothing for me.  Then, I got suckered into a sales pitch about all the advertising and leads they can provide for another $300 a month.  They provided on average about 4-5 leads per month for that outrageous price.  None of them ever provided real contact info, so they very well could have been fake leads.  When I tried to cancel, they wouldn't let me out of a one year contract, even though they provided a ripoff service and no good leads.  I then cancelled my credit card, and they have no charged another card I had previously used without my consent.  These people are scammers and crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2018 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/z57-internet-solutions/san-diego-california-92121/z57-internet-solutions-did-not-provide-leads-san-diego-california-1450431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

How can we help?

AUTHOR: Z57 Management - (United States)

We apologize that you had a negative experience and would like an opportunity to change your experience. The websites used at Z57 are fully mobile optimized and specifically designed to increase lead capture. Z57, however, is an organic product and does require engagement from the client in order to see results. Sounds like you did purchase the guaranteed traffic program which guarantees a certain number of visitors to your site each month. The number of leads generated does depend on your specific traffic guarantee. We would love to discuss ways for you to improve your overall results and provide more insights on working with internet leads since the time to convert those leads can be longer than one expects. Please reach out to us directly at heretohelp@z57.com. We look forward to hearing from you!