Services → Advertising / Deceptive

Aug 19 2016
Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Menu Print Now Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group Be Warned Buyers of advertising Clyde North Carolina Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Clyde, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet

Aug 23 2016
First Team Real Estate Realtor.com Misrepresents the Leads they sell! Westlake Village California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Advertising / Deceptive: Realtor.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
Zillow Internet Author: Cambria Heights , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Internet

Aug 16 2016
Qui Tequila Brian crews Rips off payment for services rendered Austin Texas
Author: Roanoke, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Qui Tequila Austin , Texas

Aug 15 2016
Buy A Timeshare Vacation Property Resales, Inc. Brandon Pietsch, Diana Miller They promised, based on their claimed success story, that they would sell my timeshare for me quickly & at a big price Merrimack New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Buy A Timeshare Vacation Property Resales, Inc. Merrimack, New Hampshire

Aug 15 2016
Quality Guest Post Quality Guest Post is a scam! Never posted my blog posts to actual Blogs and stole $300 India Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Quality Guest Post Internet

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Zillow Thinking of Becoming a Zillow Premier Agent - Run the other way! Seattle, Washington Washington Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Nationwide

10, Report #1322017

Aug 11 2016
SCBN SCBN Continues to sign up ineligible people and deny refunds Austin, Texas Internet Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SCBN Internet

11, Report #1321909

Aug 11 2016
Orange Recruitment inc aka INFRACELL PHILIPPINE Work-from-home HR Recruitment Manager setting up email accounts with Indeed, Kijiji, and Craigslist to post their Administrative Support Wanted ad which is all fake! Mississauga Ontario
Author: Montreal, QC, Quebec Advertising / Deceptive: Orange Recruitment inc Mississauga , Ontario

Aug 11 2016
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company They refused to issue a life insurance policy for my ten year old autistic son based on him having autism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Leesburg , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Aug 10 2016
DataShere Technologies Credit Card Fradu Bellevue Internet Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: DataShere Technologies Internet