Services → Advertising / Deceptive

Jan 24 2017
Vivial/Berry Company Fraudulent billing, unauthorized services, harrasment by bill collector attorney Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Vivial/Berry Company Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
Advertiseonmycar.net Complete scam, promise deposit refund and then refuse Internet
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Advertiseonmycar.net Internet

Jan 22 2017
ADWERX ADWERX IS A BIG WASTE OF MONEY FRAUD DURHAM NORTH CAROLINA Author: TUSTIN, California Advertising / Deceptive: ADWERX Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lipozene Lipozene Rip off on promises of gift cards. Ren Nevada. Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Lipozene Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Yodle Worse Scam EVER!! Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Yodle Internet

Jan 20 2017
DNA Diagnostics Center  scammed Rocky Mount Virginia Author: Rocky Mount, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: DNA Diagnostics Center Rocky Mount, Virginia

Jan 19 2017
care.com !FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! Internet Author: hialeah, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: care.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Rejuvenem Angelina jolies Rejuvenem skin0 care cream Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Rejuvenem Internet

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania

Jan 14 2017
Hobbiesdiscount Got my order Internet Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Hobbiesdiscount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Advertiseonmycar.net False information,lied about the money that is supposed to be made,said no monthly fee and charges you each month Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Advertiseonmycar.net Internet

Jan 13 2017
Homewise Improvment Homwise Homewise improvment Scam, Fraud, criminal investigation, Rip off. Solar ripp off longwood, orlando, central florida Florida Author: orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Homewise Improvment longwood , Florida

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
American Gold & Silver Winter Park Florida Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: American Gold & Silver Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Jan 13 2017
IT Cosmetics and Guthy Renker Auto-pay requirement not clearly communicated Jersey City New Jersey
Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: IT Cosmetics Jersey City, New Jersey