Unusual Rip-Off → tempdir

Approximately 422 Reports Found

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB, shoomery.org, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida tempdir: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Aug 15 2016
Spunky glass pipes They faked a good deal for keeping my money Edmond Washington
Author: SWANNANOA , North Carolina tempdir: Spunky glass pipes Edmond , Washington
3, Report #1320072

Aug 01 2016
Tobacco General Tobaccogeneral.com Declined my purchase said it was fraudulent but held my money! IA Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota tempdir: Tobacco General Internet

Jul 16 2016
Incenseamazon.com Payment went to Edwin reyes I order a fair few products was charged and received involve but no goods ever came New york New york Author: Stafford, Alabama tempdir: Incenseamazon.com New york,

Jul 09 2016
Churchill's Fine Cigars Bart Smoke Eaters Do Not Work Phoenix Arizona
Author: Ahwatukee, Arizona tempdir: Churchill's Fine Cigars Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 25 2016
Snagcglobal Ltd, Snagcglobal Export Ltd Micheal Brown and Sandrine Gladys Fraud Report about Snagcglobal Ltd Dublin, Ireland Ireland Author: London, tempdir: Snagcglobal Ltd, Snagcglobal Export Ltd Nationwide
7, Report #1312079

Jun 18 2016
leopardcigars.com I ordered cigars in the amount of $5878 back in February of 2016 and until now I haven't received my cigars or my refund. They provided to me fake tracking numbers and they don't respond to my emails at all. When I tried to call them all I get is automated voice machine. Until now I am stil struggling to get my cigars or my money back. madrid Nationwide Author: Riyadh, Alabama tempdir: www.leopardcigars.com Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
SpaceJamJuice eliquid E-Gains Distributing, Space Jam Juice, Space Jam eliquid, space jam vape juice, Mike Crawford, Michael Crawford, Aaron Peterson, Danny Peykoff SPACEJAM JUICE RIPPS OFF SMALL LOCAL MARKETING & WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANY! SHAME ON MIKE CRAWFORD, DANNY PEYKOFF, AARON PEDERSON & SPACEJAMJUICE Irvine Nationwide Author: costa mesa , California tempdir: SpaceJamJuice eliquid Nationwide

May 05 2016
tobaccogeneral.com Do not fulfill orders Illinois Author: Midland, Texas tempdir: tobaccogeneral.com Illinois

Mar 30 2016
cubancigarlounge.com COMPANY SELLS COUNTERFIET CIGARS IN COUNTERFIET PACKAGING AND MYSTERIOUS FILLERS. ALL THEY SAY IS THAT THEY ARE "Cuban Cigars" but will not admit they are not from authorized factories. Costa Rica Internet Author: Washington tempdir: cubancigarlounge.com Internet

Mar 29 2016
Swisscubancigars.com Ripped off my money and did not deliver Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida tempdir: Swisscubancigars.com Internet

Nov 11 2015
Tobacco General Held Back Shipping Due to Out of Stock Items & Rude Customer Service Des Plaines Ilinois Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico tempdir: Tobacco General Internet

Jul 28 2015
swisscubancigars.com Georgiou Gennadiou Selling fake cigars worldwide and offering stupid prices. Limassol Cyprus Author: Alabama tempdir: swisscubancigars.com Limassol,

Jul 20 2015
USA-Cigarettes USA Cigarettes i sent these guys $84.00 via Western Union for 3 cartons but never received the goods Shenzhen Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia tempdir: USA-Cigarettes Internet

Jun 22 2015
iSmoke Vapor And Gallery iSmoke And VaporiSmokeVaporGallery@att.net Fraudulent Vapor Comapny Exposed in Frisco, Texas for shoddy business practices at best. FRAUD. THE REAL CRIMINALS Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas tempdir: iSmoke Vapor And Gallery Frisco, Texas

Jun 17 2015
swiss cigars fake cuban cohiba cigars geneva, switzerland Internet Author: portsmouth, Rhode Island tempdir: swiss cigars Internet

May 21 2015
Wildfire electronic cigarettes ripped off I was filling out an insurance and got a pop up window for a free gift all I had to do is pay shipping about 14 days later I was charged 109.00 without notice California
Author: saugus , Massachusetts tempdir: wildfire electronic cigarettes Internet

May 19 2015
Wildfire Vapor #-cig Shipping and Charging without authorization Lexington Kentucky Author: Eugene, Oregon tempdir: Wildfire Vapor #-cig Lexington, Kentucky

May 12 2015
usa-cigarettes.com Ordered 3 cartons of cigarettes, paid by Western Union, never received, emails are not answered. scam china Nationwide Author: Florida tempdir: usa-cigarettes.com Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
duty free depot never recieved rip off international  Author: manchester, Alabama tempdir: duty free depot international ,