Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

Aug 22 2014
Brandon Gabriel, alleged attorney Total scam artist, Do Not Fall For It!!!! sacramento area California Author: redding, California Attorneys General: Brandon Gabriel, alleged attorney sacramento area, California

Aug 17 2014
Premium Art Alliances Gavin Abadi Consumers Beware. Traveling Auctioneer dealt in Fraudulent appraisals and bogus jewelry. Now they will not refund my 57,000 I paid for undervalued pieces. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Premium Art Alliances Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2014
Anderson Baker Law Firm/ PTI Services---------------Darion Anderson, Ashley Check Fraud Scam somewhere in Ohio and Dallas Ohio and Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Anderson Baker Law Firm Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
megabus.com I dnt knw the driver name but he was driving the m74 bus from nola to Dallas for eight in the morning August 13,2014. as I was getting my reservation number out to show the driver he was down from me talking to another passenger. he came up to me and yelled/ the megabus driver was so rude he was not professional/ as my kids and I were getting ready to be boarded the driver came up on side of me and started yelling the bus leaves at eight o'clock. I said sir I'm pulling up my number. he nerve bad to where they had two other passengers came. he checked their number and let them on but pulled off from me and my kids leaving us stranded in New Orleans new orleans Louisiana Author: desoto, Texas Attorneys General: megabus.com Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
hhgregg HHGregg does not honor it's warranties Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Linthicum, Maryland Attorneys General: hhgregg Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 11 2014
sunshine Subscription agency a couple came to our door said they were selling magazines  coral springs Florida Author: warsaw, Indiana Attorneys General: sunshine Subscription agency Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 10 2014
federal Pacific credit trying to collect 12000 dollars salt lake city Utah Author: henryetta, Oklahoma Attorneys General: federal Pacific credit salt lake city, Utah

Aug 09 2014
Allstate Appliance Ron Goodwin, Ray Lockrem Allstate Appliances * Fraud Alert* Consumers Beware *Investigating Ron Goodwin, Ray Lockrem* Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Attorneys General: Allstate Appliance Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 07 2014
Alisha Brown told me that there was an arrest warrant and needed to pay a certain amount of money to avoid jail Internet
Author: silvis, Illinois Attorneys General: Alisha Brown Internet

Aug 06 2014
pay power card Paypower prepair card stole my money,put a hold on my money, will not call back Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan Attorneys General: pay power card Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Brandon Gabriel Constant Calls Sacramento California Author: West Bridgewater, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Brandon Gabriel Sacramento, Select State/Province

Aug 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care Sent skin care which I didn't authorize and charged my account Santa Ana California Author: Little River, South Carolina Attorneys General: Lavish Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Aug 04 2014
Ogame Gameforge Ogame said that we were muti account -- we got it fix - after our group pays 8 grand over two years playing the same way we always have- they bann us again for playing the same way that they said we could! Internet Author: Montrose, Colorado Attorneys General: Ogame Gameforge Internet

Aug 02 2014
John M. Carter Attorney, aka Consumleg legal Assistance, aka Carter Law John M. Carter stole $10,000 from me san diego California
Author: Alabama Attorneys General: John M. Carter san diego, California

Aug 18 2014
Mc Fadden Intigrity Lending Bureou Mc Fadden Intigrity Lending Bureou are crooks West Palm Beach Florida Author: Select State/Province Attorneys General: Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
Barassociation.law@gmail.com Jeff Foster Lawsuit Filed against me for Cheque Fraud New Jersey Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Attorneys General: Barassociation.law@gmail.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
ACS LEGAL GROUP Advance cash services This is in reference to your account with Advance Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys General: ACS LEGAL GROUP Internet

Jul 29 2014
Tonya Renee Fulsom Tonya Fulsom, Renee Fulsom, Tonya Renee Cumbie, Renee Cumbie, Tonya Renee Hartman, Renee Hartman, Tonya Renee Sechrist, Renee Sechrist Dead-beat Mother. Child-support evader. Compulsive Liar. Narcissist. Insurance sales Scam. Boyce Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: Tonya Renee Fulsom Boyce, Virginia

Jul 15 2014
Erik Owen Leavell Commits Perjury, A Disbarred Attorney: He has no respect for the law! Cobb County Georgia Author: Georgia Attorneys General: Erik Owen Leavell Cobb County, Georgia

20, Report #1161948

Jul 14 2014
Stephen F. Carley a $15,000 fee developed to a $300,000 fee for no reason Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys General: Stephen F. Carley Atlanta, Georgia