lighting

Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

Sep 16 2014
Florida Water Analysis AKA Geno Yauchler Gene , Geno , Eugene Yauchler , AKA Florida Water Works, ENVIROMENTAL WATER WORKS,gene yauchler this company not only defrauds its customers and TARGETS THE ELDERLY AND WEAK. THEY WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SCAMMING THE ELDERLY BEFORE, THEY CHANGE NAME. winter haven Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis AKA Geno Yauchler winter haven, Florida

Sep 16 2014
daniel halperin merril lynch i was scammed big time.. Dan halperin is a scum bag.. he raped me big time 43k.. FBI all over this guy.. please arrest him call the AG office and check before pay em .. i wouldnt even got that far cause he did me so wrong northbrook Illinois Author: north carolina, Utah Attorneys General: daniel halperin northbrook , Illinois

Sep 15 2014
all state van lines relocation Cal van lines Inc they doubled my weight to charge me more than twice the cost. Margate Florida
Author: Menifee, California Attorneys General: all state van lines relocation Florida

Sep 14 2014
Michael J. Harper Mikey harps Scumbag amongst scumbags not salesman amongst salesman North palm beach Florida Author: Boynton beach, Florida Attorneys General: Michael J. Harper North palm beach, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Entire paycheck held -- I can't eat or get home! Marietta Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Attorneys General: Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Marietta , Georgia

Sep 10 2014
Adeli and Tollen LLP Adeli Law Group, Mani Adeli Abusive, Unreasonable, Sextist Employer- and I agree with all the other posts! Los Angeles California Author: Other Attorneys General: Adeli and Tollen LLP Los Angeles, California

Sep 10 2014
Instant Checkmate Inc. ADDITIONAL NAMES AND INTERNET ADDRESSES http://www.uspeoplerecords.com/ http://www.unitedstatesbackgroundchecks.com/ http://www.locaterecord.net/ http://www.recordlocator.net/ FRAUD, SCAM, IDENTITY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD, MISLEADING INFORMATION, INTENTIONAL RIPOFF San Diego California Author: Greece, New York Attorneys General: Instant Checkmate Inc. San Diego, California

Sep 10 2014
the harvey law associates jeff foster says ca#427885 violation of federal banking regulation, collateral cheque fraud. theft be deception dallas Texas Author: zephyrhills, Florida Attorneys General: the harvey law associates Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Prepaid Mobile Shop LLC Over Charged my Credit Card without Authorisation Mahattan New York Author: Port of Spain, New York Attorneys General: Prepaid Mobile Shop LLC Mahattan, New York

Sep 06 2014
UpxCourier.com Tazoh Derek And Marry Agness I answered an ad on Marry's Facebook to adopt a English Bulldog. She said her brother died and left her to help raise her kids and family alone. she said all i had to pay $170 for delivery. they said it would be delivered at 730am. well the next morning they texted back and said i had room pay another $550 fir a climate control crate and i told them i didn't have it and then she said she would pay $350 and then all i had to pay $200 so I did. then later they texted and said that they needed $400 more because the city where i lived wouldn't let them enter without a permit. i told them to send it back to her i had no more money for them. they threaten to have me charges with animal cruelty and abandonment. i told to do whatever. so I do who git the puppy. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Attorneys General: UpxCourier.com Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
NATWEST FINANCIAL SERVICES I paid 8800 for insurance for a 30000 loan. a lady called amanda says i was approved. from i have paid my security no one is answering the phone there 3475371916 or 4073855703 BROOKLYN New York Author: brooklyn, New York Attorneys General: NATWEST FINANCIAL SERVICES BROOKLYN, New York

Aug 27 2014
Usair Duct and A/C LLC USAIR A/C I was charged 837.00 instead of 39.99 due to scare tactics and fraud. Beltsville Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Attorneys General: Usair Duct and A/C LLC Beltsville, Maryland

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Brandon Gabriel, alleged attorney Total scam artist, Do Not Fall For It!!!! sacramento area California Author: redding, California Attorneys General: Brandon Gabriel, alleged attorney sacramento area, California

Aug 17 2014
Premium Art Alliances Gavin Abadi Consumers Beware. Traveling Auctioneer dealt in Fraudulent appraisals and bogus jewelry. Now they will not refund my 57,000 I paid for undervalued pieces. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Premium Art Alliances Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2014
Anderson Baker Law Firm/ PTI Services---------------Darion Anderson, Ashley Check Fraud Scam somewhere in Ohio and Dallas Ohio and Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Anderson Baker Law Firm Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
megabus.com I dnt knw the driver name but he was driving the m74 bus from nola to Dallas for eight in the morning August 13,2014. as I was getting my reservation number out to show the driver he was down from me talking to another passenger. he came up to me and yelled/ the megabus driver was so rude he was not professional/ as my kids and I were getting ready to be boarded the driver came up on side of me and started yelling the bus leaves at eight o'clock. I said sir I'm pulling up my number. he nerve bad to where they had two other passengers came. he checked their number and let them on but pulled off from me and my kids leaving us stranded in New Orleans new orleans Louisiana Author: desoto, Texas Attorneys General: megabus.com Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
hhgregg HHGregg does not honor it's warranties Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Linthicum, Maryland Attorneys General: hhgregg Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 11 2014
sunshine Subscription agency a couple came to our door said they were selling magazines  coral springs Florida Author: warsaw, Indiana Attorneys General: sunshine Subscription agency Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 10 2014
federal Pacific credit trying to collect 12000 dollars salt lake city Utah Author: henryetta, Oklahoma Attorneys General: federal Pacific credit salt lake city, Utah