Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Reported By: irish — Eatonton Georgia
  • Lexington Law

Internet
    USA

Lexington Law Lexington Law...Beware of the snare!!!! Once they have you you will never be free!!! Internet

Lexington Law is a rip-off. I contacted this firm to help me re-build my credit after a divorce and have found that they intentionall mislead you to think that their services are fairly priced and easy to discontinue. That is not the case.

First, I thought I was paying $99.95 to have my credit repaired. The fees are $99.95 A MONTH!!

So, after seeing that they had deducted an addtional $99.95 I cancelled my services (2 days after the funds were taken out) and was informed that an additional $99.95 would be billed next month! However, since I cancelled, I have no access to my account information...and cannot see any actions that are taken on my behalf. So, my question is: why am I being billed an addtional $99.95?

I called their representative and got a merrry chase about they only bill after services are rendered. Okay, I get that...so, I cancelled 2 days after that months services were rendered...why am I being billed for an addtional month of services when no services will be performed?

Buyer beware! First, I thought the services were reasonable. They ended up being far more expensive and difficult to cancel! Also, I frankly haven't seen any real positive results.

Be more careful than I was and don't get taken advantage of!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexington-law/internet/lexington-law-lexington-lawbeware-of-the-snare-once-they-have-you-you-will-never-b-1172351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content