Complaint Review: Omni Tech Support

• Reported By: No Problem — pacific Washington
  • Omni Tech Support

Internet
    United States of America

Omni Tech Support fix now Falseified info about my computer to charge me money, Made changes to my computer without permission Internet

I contacted fixnow.com because they advertised "Microsoft certified employees". This company is a front to screen calls and divert them to Omni Tech Support so they can make changes on your computer.

After connecting with a "Tech"(#59 named Falcon) i specifically asked if they were going to make any changes or remove any info from my computer. They assured me that everything is monitered any no changes would be made without my approval.

Being a business owner myself, i went ahead and let them scan my computer. They came back with 6 different items and over 4,000 issues that needed "Prompt Attention". They wanted to charge me $249.99 to fix the issues. My computer only cost me 300.00 brand new! Something is Wrong!

Contacted a friend who suggested other protection, and low and behold there is a simple issue with a windows 7 program that is under warranty and microsoft will fix for free... Need i say anymore?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omni-tech-support/internet/omni-tech-support-fix-now-falseified-info-about-my-computer-to-charge-me-money-made-chan-1041455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content