ANDY OVERETT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: andy overett

There may be more reports for "andy overett"

For more results perform a general search for "andy overett"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 18 2016
Ultimate Limousines (Andy Wagner) SCAM ARTIST / THIEF Riverside California
Booked a limo for my wife's birthday. Had the whole night planned out.  In good faith, payed for the full amount at the time of booking.  2 weeks before the event, we had a family emergency involving our young daughter which meant I had to cancel my wife's birthday plans.  She agreed with the cancellation as we couldn't leave our daughter unnattended and we didn't feel comfortable leaving her. Per the contact, I had until 7 days before the event to cancel for a full refund.  I called and cancelled with Andy himself via phone, 10 days before the event.  Then again 2 days later, confirmed cancellation by replying to the email he used to send me the reservation confirmation. This confirms my email went to the correct email address. The night of the (cancelled) event, a limo shows up at my door.  I tell the driver we canelled 2 weeks ago, he puts Andy on the phone and he acts like he doesn't remember our conversation, (even though I shared personal information with him regarding our daughter's emergency, in which he told me about a similar issue one of his good friends had.  Things no normal human with a functioning brain would forget),  and says he never got the email.  Then says he would issue me a refund.When I don't see a credit on my statement, I start calling him every other day.  For the next two weeks, he gives me the run around.  He's either too busy or people in his office called out sick so he hasn't gotten around to it.  One of the last calls he says he told one of the girls in his office to issue a full refund. That it should appear in the next day or two.  Three days later, no refund.  I call him, he acts like he never said that and says he's having a hard time issuing a refund because he sent a limo out. So just to be clear, I booked a limo, cancelled it before the cancellation window.  cancellation was acknowledged by phone, then again by email and he still sends out the limo and refuses to give me a refund.  In other words, he dropped the ball not once, but twice by not cancelling my reservation, then makes me pay for the service in full.  Not a single dollar was refunded.  This guy is either on drugs or a flat out criminal.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANDY WAGNER.
Entity: Riverside, California
Oct 28 2016
andy mohr budget plainfield Stay away plainfield Indiana
 Please stay away from Andy Mohr Budget!!! My son age 21 was ripped off so badly that it should be a crime. He was sold a cadilac from this place that broke down within the first week of having it. The battery went out, Brakes, and then the transmission and radiator. The response from the manager was sorry business is business basically over thousands of dollars in repair was his problem. This dealership is horrible!
Entity: plainfield, Indiana
Feb 03 2017
Andy W Louie Polytech Slumlord, take advantage, harass, lazy, eviction, unhealthy condition Spokane Washington
 Do not rent from this man! He will rip you off and take advantage of you! To start we spent three days in the dark in January using generators to paint the house because it was covered in graffiti inside, and he wouldn't turn the electricity back on. Then, when we went to go and have the water put in our name, it turns out that the water was turned on illegally. we had to turn around and replace the stove because it didn't work we had to clean the garbage out of the basement and the attic as well as all around the outside of the house. There was urine and fecal matter in all of the carpets throughout the house. We had to replace the shower. The house literally made my daughter sick to the point where she was hospitalized for two days with pneumonia because of the carpets. So when we were replacing the carpets ourselves we told him we would not pay our rent until it was done. He was coming over almost everyday at all hours to harass us about the rent. Ten o'clock at night. He managed to evict us without us even being served papers. And to top it off my mother in law had a heart attack and died in the back yard while we were moving our stuff out and he wouldn't give us an extra day. He locked us out of the unit so we couldn't retrieve our stuff. He went through our things and kept many of our items including my washer and dryer. Now he won't accept our money for the judgment that he has against us just to continue ruining our credit. we can't get into a decent apartment let alone any kind of loans. All the work done to that house was done on our dollar well over $1,000 worth. And then we didn't even get our day in court now he's trying to screw us even worse. Do not rent from Andy Louie! He has over 100 homes and he will rip you off.
Entity: Spokane, Washington
Dec 21 2016
Andy Wright said report was 1.00 and charged me another 18.95 Internet
 The andy wright record.com said it would cost 1.00 and than he took out 18.95 too.I am on dissability and he messed up my bank acct.
Jul 04 2014
Andy Ross The Pajama Man Mr Insurance of Nevada Con Artist Internet
Please read this if you are looking into working with Andy Ross as an insurance agent, looking into his Pajamaman school, or even a former student of his. This man is a CON ARTIST who will do everything and anything to make money off your hardwork. First, his school is priced at $5000 and provides no unique systemor information as his website claims. He will come off as charismatic initially and will maybe teach you a few things about the industry, but it is nothing you cannot learn directly from the carriers or an FMO, and those options don't cost a dime. Once you become a student he will try to continue to drain $ from you. He will offer you leads that he claims his brick and mortar agency uses. That is a complete lie, he has no brick and mortar agency. He uses that line all the time to legitimize his virtual agency.  He then will try to get you set up selling some health product where he will give you a very low commission where he will earn considerably more commission on your business with overrides. He claims over and over that he does not make $ on the student. Not true. He also has run many Virtual Agencies selling various products over the phone with his students or other agents that he has recruited to come work for him. He uses these people to line his own pockets. Every day he will get on the phone and give a ra ra speach to the group, claiming how much $ you can make. The problem is he will not pay you. He may pay the student, but if you are an agent that has not gone through the school, you will submit business and chances are he will keep most if not all of your commissions. He will come up with some excuse about why you did not get paid but insist that you will at some point. His hope is that he can get a few weeks to a month out of an agent, collecting almost all of the commission for himself. He then tries to continuously recruit agents selling them the same snake oil and keeping their $. There is a reason he has had success selling his school, and selling his Virtual Agency to agents. He can paint a great picture. He is a phenomenal sales person. This man is extremely charismatic and personable. At the end of the day, however, he is a greedy, manipulitive, Con Artist that uses everyone around him for his own gain.Like I said at the start of this post. Stay away from this man at all costs. He is a parasite who will use you to line his own pockets. I was a former student who saw all of this from the inside. It wasn't until I left working with him that I began to have a successful career in the insurance industry.
Jan 28 2011
Andy Ahern Andre W Ahern; Bully, Liar, Unprofessional businessman Phoenix, Arizona
I am writing of a matter which I am confident will be of interest to you. Ahern and Associates Ltd, Ahern Consulting Group, Andre W Ahern, Andy Ahern, and his goons are all unprofessional providing extremely bad service.  You will receive numerous telephone calls from his goons, that repeat the same speech all the time I have a client interested in buying your company, would you be interested in selling?  After numerous telephone calls with the hook it results in speaking with the man, Andy Ahern, the powerhouse. At first, it seems like a great call, but then you realize he wants money.  Money is repeated several times in our conversations.  When I said, no. Todd called me several times on trying to get me to send him a check, finally I had to be abrasive and say NO!  Ahern wants your retirement savings.  Ahern wants you to pay him for what other people can te ll you.  I researched about Ahern, and am glad I did.  So, I encourage everyone else before getting involved with Ahern and Associates Ltd, Andre W Ahern, Andy Ahern, Ahern Consulting Group, Ahern Trucking Consultants, Mergers & Acquistions Ahern, please research before anything.  I called around to see how well liked he is in the trucking industry, let's say he is NOT! Before being called by Todd, I had two other men call me, and at one point I heard someone in the back yelling, his goon told me it was Andy Ahern, and his treatment with employees is known to very harsh.  As I've read some of these rip off reports, you can see that also. This company will not deliver as promised.  I would like you to know that I had foreseen the possibility of doing business with Ahern and Associates, Ltd in the future. Unfortunately, however, that will NOT occur if I am to expect this type of service, and please don't solicit my company anymore.
Entity: Phoenix, Arizona
Sep 28 2004
Andy And Sons ripoff/Completely Unprofessional/Vagabond Business Middleton Massachusetts
This Company, ANDY & SONS is typical of the unprofessionalism within the Estate Auction Business and Used Furniture Buying Business on The NORTH SHORE of Boston. This company never returns phone calls, never shows when appointments are made, and literally ignore prospective business clients. Other such companies are, HERRICK AUCTIONERS< BEVERLY< MA, SALEM USED FURNITURE< SALEM
Entity: Middleton, Massachusetts
Aug 03 2005
ANDY GOLD - GETPAIDTOTRY.COM FRAUDULENT, RIPOFF, SCAMMING, & DISHONEST BROOKLYN New York
I signed up with www.getpaidtotry.com in July 2005. They send you e-mails to sign up with different companies and you get paid for this. I got an e-mail on July 23rd to sign up with Healthsaver for a $1.00 processing fee and within 24 hours of signing up with Healthsaver I would get $6.25 put into my paypal account. I signed up with Healthsaver and I never got my $6.25 into my paypal account. I got another e-mail on July 24th to sign up with Blockbuster and receive $10.00 into my paypal account within 48 hours. I signed up with Blockbuster and never received my $10.00 in my paypal account. I wrote to www.getpaidtotry.com and they wrote back it might be pending and that was it. I wrote them back each day for four days and noone every e-mailed me back. Finally on July 30th I wrote them three times in one day and I got an e-mail back and it said to stop e-mailing them and I was being put at the bottom of the line to be processes now. I wrote them back about this and they wrote back saying one more e-mail from me they would turn it in as harassment. This is August 3rd and I have not received anymore e-mails from them for anything and I have never gotten the money I was promissed. They have broke there agreement and are very rude. I believe they scam people and are frauds. Pamela Sellersburg, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: BROOKLYN, New York
May 02 2005
Freedom Water, Andy Miller Ripoff Overcharged by 2500.00 did not complete work Benson Arizona
Andy Miller con'd use into a water softner and water treatment system. He overcharged us by 2500.00, then said a licensed contractor would install. It was his brother-in-law who turns out is not a licensed contractor. The systems is not complete, the finance company (Aqua Finance, Inc) is on me for the money. Which they are not responsible for Freedom Water's work, when I state it is not completed. However they cannot even contact Mr. Miller, yet are paying him! This family run business is a rip off. Go with the Culligan Man! Joel Tucson, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Benson, Arizona
May 06 2016
Andy Ahern Andre W AhernAhern Associates Ltd Darel Wilson beat him in Court Phoenix AZ
Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company on June 12, 2008. One of Ahern's representative called me and gave the run down of their State of the Art software, which is a rip off. Mr. Madman said he was giving me a discount and I paid over $9500 for this thing and a monthly service on top of that.  I was not interested in it, but he kept saying, you can make money. I repeatedly told his salesperson that I was not interested, but I bit the bait.  Well when I got the rundown on this state of the art software, it was a joke.  I could have bought something similiar to that.  I did make money at first, then it all went down hill.  The software maker was no longer available to answer any more questions, unless he got paid.   It turns out that the he pays the software person.  So everyone gets a cut.  Come to find out my sales person is no longer there, but I did have his cell phone, and decided to call him.  He apologized, and told me that was part of his job, to meet a quota, or he would lose his job. I have since cancelled my contract with Ahern, and I would never do business with this madman or company.  I am most annoyed that I wasted my time and money (and half a day's vacation) on this Mr. Madman's services. My impression of That Awful Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm.  I trust this is not the way That Awful Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I had never encountered such treatment before.  Before, I bring this letter to a close, I heard that Darel Wilson did put up a fight with this Madman, so it opens up the path to companies to no longer take his bullying ways ways.  Darel took him to Court, because again this Madman wanted to take advantage of Darel.  Good job Darel, the trucking industry salutes you! Yours faithfully,
Nov 01 2005
Andy Gold - Bingo101 - getpaidtotry.com ripoff, dishonest and liar Brooklyn New York
I received a email with a offer to be paid $50 within 48 hours if I signed up for Bingo101 and deposited $25 to which I did on 10/06/05. Today is 11/01/05 and I still haven't received any money for this from getpaidtotry.com. I sent them several emails about this and finally on 10/09/05 Andy responded telling me if I would send them a receipt showing that I deposited the $25 they would pay me. Well I have sent the receipt several times and I have not heard another word from him. This is a statement Andy had in one of the emails: We would like to prove that we pay our members! How can we do that? Simple! Try as many offers as you like below and we guarantee you payment within 48 hours via PayPal! Geralene Smithfield, UtahU.S.A.
Entity: Brooklyn, New York
Sep 29 2017
Andy Cluett discountplumbing Does not honour agreements, abondons jobs, doesn't return communications Ottawa Ontario
I found Andy on Kijiji in 2011. He came by and provided me a price, I gave him a $ 400 downpayment. He showed-up a few days later, as agreed with tools and materials, he did one day's work and then dissapeared, leaving some tools, all the supplies and the work half completed. When I told him that the city inspector would be inspecting the work he seemed to panic... I am not out any money, he actually did more work and left more supplies than the amount I paid him... I just want to let others know how he is so they can make an educated decision. I had to pay someone double what he quoted to get the job completed. Thanks.
Oct 22 2008
Andy Hall / Daniel Elmore Shoddy roof work Anderson South Carolina
Hired Daniel Elmore to install new roof on new home. He stated that he was an exclusive roofer for Builders First Source, which is a building supply co. Later I found that to be a lie. Roof was installed and I paid him. A few weeks later I started developing problems, after several attempts to remedy the problem I hired a roof inspector. He concluded that the roof was improperly installed which he said looked as though they had no roofing experience at all. Seventy percent of the shingles were not even nailed down. Large gaps in roof which I could not see from the ground. I later sued him in court and won. He told me that he would never pay and their is nothing I can do about it. A judgement was placed against him at Belton court house. To this day he still owes me 7580.00 which is the cost to replace my roof again. This happened in dec of 2006. Also I found out that he has done this to other people. He has no licence or insurance so Buyer Beware of shoddy work by daniel elmore and andy hall of anderson southcarolina Kenneth Anderson, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Anderson, South Carolina
39, Report #272044
Sep 03 2007
Judith And Andy Wood The Woods ripped me off! Bradenton Florida
Dear Ripoff readers: This is a plea for help! I purchased a vehicle from Judith and Andy Wood last November. I did everything the wrong way---Just a couple of retired folks in Florida. Andy has a diesel repair shop. I was assured on a number of exchanges through email that all big ticket service work had been performed (I asked all the right question), and that the vehicle was good to go. I originally backed out of the purchase once, but after gaining this information agreed to enter into the purchase. The shipper cost me ($1000) to ship. The driver inspected thoroughly, and reported accurately. Andy apparently was hostile to the driver's inspection and though he was nit picking. I received the vehicle in right on schedule and immediately realized there had been extensive body work which was unreported. After sometime I discovered that indeed the vehicle had suffered damage in Ohio which was also undisclosed to me. The so called repairs were non-existent. One of the items 'repaired broke on my way to family thanksgiving, leaving my two kids and visiting grandparents stranded by the side of the road. This repair cost me over $400 after towing. I had already communicated my suspicion to the Woods via email and they never replied. After having the vehicle inspected, I received even more bad news, and a dismal report on the overall state of the vehicle. I am hoping someone can help. i would like to recover at least the purchase price of the vehicle in small claims, bu they are in Florida and I am in the upper midwest. I have a child with Cystic Fibrosis and our financial position is shaky to say the least, it's extremely hard to accept this ripoff in the face of reality. I had bought this vehicle with the intention of using it as a family vehicle to take a vacation or two to relieve the stress we face with my son---this has been quite the opposite! This has been very hard on my marriage too. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it---thank you~am Alan Madison, South DakotaU.S.A.
Entity: Bradenton, Florida
Feb 14 2009
Andy Head MHS Contractor does not fully deliver what his contract says. Magnolia Texas
Andy Head tore up my kitchen on Dec. 12, 2008 and its been downhill ever since. After 9 weeks my backyard looks like a warzone. Nothing is finished properly. My floors are still not done. My patio sags and I am holding it up with a 2x4, which he is supposed to redo, but as of yet has not. He doesn't show up when he says he will or return phone calls. He took my truck in trade for some of the work. Everything that has been done has been done very sloppy. He came to my house to make a list of things that need to be done. I don't know why because he hasn't come to do them. He was supposed to install my microwave above my stove, I gave up on that and had Home Depot do it. It is so nice to have it done. There are many others with the same complaints. He needs to be held accountable. Diana Spring, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Magnolia, Texas
Jul 16 2008
Andy Anderson cbn Central Bank Of Nigeria Nigeria Internet
Central Bank Of Nigeria CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT CADASTRAL ZONE ABUJA FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY. OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08 CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009 SWIFT CODE: BPH KPL PK. TEL: +234-8064-390-204 Email: payunit@payment-cbn.org Attn: CONTRACT PAYMENT FILE APPROVAL/FINAL NOTICE. In regards to the previous email which was sent to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI regarding your contract fund which was recently endorsed for disbursement to you, Be informed that this is the official bank of Federal Republic of Nigeria and everything we do here in this Bank is legal, we can never engage in anything that is affected with fraud or illegalities, i will further advise you to follow all the instruction's given to you by this bank to enable us complete the processing of your pending transaction. We noticed that some hoodlums/imposter's have been using the name of this bank to impersonate in order to extort money and also divert our client fund, in that case, we will advise you to disregard any email/phone communication with anybody/organization claiming to be in possession of your fund. To this effect, you are further advised to re-confirm to our humble office the below information, so that we will not have any problem regarding the transfer of your fund into your bank account. 1) Your Full Name# 2) Phone, Fax And Mobile# 3) Contact Address# 4) Banking Details# 5) Profession, Age And Marital Status.# 6) Copy Of your Int'l Passport/Driving license# We got a call from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington DC,this morning and they made us to understand that they have contacted you in regards to this project just as we discussed and that we shouldproceed with the next procedural step prior to the transfer of your contract fund to you as designated. It might interest you to know that all arrangements has already been concluded in regards to the immediate disbursement of your fund to you accordingly. Without wasting much of time, it is my pleasure to notify you on the payment schedule as we have (4) options in disbursing funds to our clients, It is then left for you to choose the best option that suites you accordingly. The options are as follows: 1. Through an International Diplomatic courier service, this way your fund will be officially packaged in a consignment and delivered to your door-step by a Diplomat, but note that you will be responsible for the flight expenses of the Diplomat as well as the handling charges as may be required by the US custom. 2. Through Telegraphic transfer, this way your fund will be wired directly into your nominated Bank account as designated and means your banking information will be needed so as to enable the foreign remittance director start processing your payment file prior to subsequent release of your fund into your Bank account without any further delay, but note that you will be responsible for the Cost of Transferring (COT) the fund into your Bank account as nominated. 3. Through a Certified bank draft which will be delivered to your door-step by an approved courier service.This way your full contact address will be needed for successful delivery of your Certified Bank draft to you as designated, but note that you will be responsible for the courier delivery charges as may be required. 4. Through an (ATM), This way your full contact address, including your banking information will be needed so as to enable the foreign remittance director start processing your payment file prior to subsequent release of your fund into your Bank account without any further delay, but note that you will be responsible for the Cost of Transferring (COT) the fund into your Bank account as nominated/ATM. You are further advised to choose from the above listed options on the mode which you wish to receive your funds with and upon receipt of your response, we will start taking the next necessary procedural step prior to the routing of your funds to you accordingly. Also be informed that all the necessary documentations evidencing this project will be forwarded to you for your documentation and reference as we proceed. I will personally advise that you hasten up in making your claims, to avoid cancellation of your payment file. Attachment to this message is my staff identification card and my international passport for you to know who you are dealing with and to be rest assure that this is not scam or game on the internet, and i want you to confirm the receipt of the attachment .Get back to us immediately for more update on what to do. We will earnestly be waiting for your urgent response on this matter so as to enable us serve you better and should in case you care to call me for any inquiries, you can reach me with my direct cell# on : +234-8064-390-204 Thank you once again for your anticipated cooperation in advance while we await your urgent response. Congratulations in advance ! Best Regards, Mr. Andy Anderson Financial Secretary, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Wanavyman fpoU.S.A.
Feb 25 2009
Andy Rodenhiser Plumbing Rip-off pricing, poor sales practices. Holliston Massachusetts
Called Rodenhiser to have them estimate the cost of: 1. New ~70k BTU forced-air furnace (Carrier brand). 2. New 2.5 ton condensor for central air conditioning. 3. New hot water heater. 4. New 8-foot duct length to feed basement with forced air. Sales person came to my home, had little knowledge of anything but his price list. Tried to collect $11,000 for job numbers 1 and 2, $2200 for number 3, and $900 for number 4. Yes, they wanted $14,000 to do this work. I told the sales person that this was about twice as much as any reasonable person would pay for the work, and he said well, what about the quality and fit and finish of the new system? we will put in a Carrier system, and a Ruud hot water heater. what about the peace of mind that you got good work done? I told him that I would have more peace of mind knowing that my child's college fund wouldn't be spent on new fancy paint jobs on the Rodenhiser trucks. I got 4 more estimates, and they ranged from $4700 to $6800 for everything. The $6800 was with the same Carrier system, the $4700 was with a Trane system and Ruud hot water heater (and new ductwork). Rodenhiser has unfair business practices, they prey on unsuspecting or naive consumers, and try to squeeze every penny out of a job that they can. They are over-priced and attempting to rip-off all of Massachusetts one customer at a time. Once you realize that the plumber you're calling has a sales staff, run away FAST and don't go back. Ricehead Arlington, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Holliston, Massachusetts
Jul 26 2009
Andy Mohr Ford, Service Department Ripoff Plainfield Indiana
Bought my 3rd car from Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield in a 2 month period. The vehicle that I'm having problems with is a used Jeep. I noticed that the parking brake and the ABS brakes were not working. I called the salesman and he told me to bring it in. When it was taken to the service department we were told that The sign says Ford and that is a Jeep. They weren't not going to work on it even though they are willing to sale it. They stated that you really don't need the parking brake and that they tested the ABS and it was fine. Even though we were told they didn't have the equipment there to test i with. That is the last time I will deal with Andy Mohr Ford. Tim **** Brownsburg, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Plainfield, Indiana
Oct 09 2009
Andy Stephens consulting - mywebdesigner.us Website Design Web Designer Hosting Website design Whittier, California
Andy Stephens at mywebdesigner.us in Whittier, CA has taken my deposit and stole the last money I had to recover during this recession.  I thought if I built a website, that I could recover but he has just taken all the money I had for any future development and put a stop to any plans I had for the future.  I will now have to close my doors and go out of business.  He should be put in jail and not allowed to take other peoples money anymore.  We did have an arrangement which stated that he would redo my companies homepage along with a logo redesign.  None of which we ever saw a mockup or initial version for.  We are shocked.  He was nice as can be and then after we sent the check and tried to reach him, we noticed that he took his companies website down and now let's his office phone go right to voicemail.   We are now out almost $2,000 and still don't have anything to show for it. All he had to do was to act responsibly as a citizen and do what was right.  It is very unfortunate that what he has done here has tainted the website design industry.  We had high hopes of building our business and now we are in debt.I hope others will see what has happened here and know that any other website design company setup under the name Andy Stephens, needs to beware.
Entity: Whittier, California
Feb 14 2011
Andy Schunk Andreas schunk, Andreas Albert Schunk,Andy Albert Schunk,Firewood Guy, Voice Of The Valley. SCAMMER,RIP-OFF,CONFIDENCE MAN. Toronto, , Ontario
These types of people need to be exposed ! I had just sold my house when an Old Friend unexpectedly arrived for a visit. I had my own firewood business. He said he wanted to get involved in the business but said the way I was doing it was too much work. Soon he had found an expensive firewood processor on the internet.He said we should look into it. I had money and agreed. He didnt have a nickel to his name but he told me he owned his house in Ontario. Afetr being convinced by him that leasing the firewood processor was the right thing to do we set out to Ontario from BC to get the Cord King. When we got to Ontario Andy waas also looking at a Dodge Diesel pickup that he had his eye on. He needed a downpayment to get the truck and since we would need a way to get the processor out west to BC I lent him the downpayment of $2000 which he assured me he would pay back as soon as he could. I went to the bank and got the deposit for the Cord King which was $14,000. We hit the road and I was anticipating getting back to BC and getting to work and recouping some of the money I lent Andy. When we arrived in BC there was a huge snowfall and we couldnt get logs to process into firewood.The Cord King sat all winter.I even bought the prick a pair of $200 workboots !!! THe next summer I tried to buy all the logs I could and make this thing work. I spent $4000 on one load of logs and another $8000 on another load. The agreement was everything would split down the middle-COSTS AND PROFIT ! Then I got fuel cards for the cardlock for our fuel. I paid ALL THE BILLS. Fuel for his truck- fuel for the processor etc. etc. I split all the profit and gave Andy half of everything. He said he had to send money  home and would pay me later. In the end  Andy owed me close to $40,000 dollars. PLUS a Ten Thousand dollar personal loan. I was making all the payments on the processor @$4000 a month. More than twice these payments mysteriously disapeared from Andys bank account and the lease people called me.I asked Andy what happened to the payment? He said it must have  gone  for his truck payment ! I was choked ! But had to dish out another $4000 or lose the machine. THe fuel bills added up to damn near another ten grand ! Andy went back to Ontario for Christmas and I never got as much as a phone call from him telling me where he was - for more than a month !!! THe processor got reposessed eventually. I asked Andy to just repay me the ten grand personal loan and forget about all the other money owed. I  never heard a word back from him for the longest time . When I was in Ontario I finally got him on the phone. I met with him and had him sign a paper saying he would pay me $500 a month OR if his house sold  he would pay the outstanding amount IN FULL- TEN GRAND. This paper was signed by Andy and witnessed by a friend of mine.THat was in October 2010. Its now mid February 2011. I have no cheque in my mailbox- no communication- no replies to my endless emails. I have to go to Ontario now in the spring and take the little bugger to court. I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY TEN GRAND YET AFTER GROWING UP WITH THIS GUY AS A KID- HE HAS BECOME A REAL CREEP ! HE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE. THE FARTHER YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HIM -THE BETTER. GOOD RIDDANCE ARSEHOLE
Entity: Toronto,, Ontario
Feb 26 2010
Allegro Digital Satellite - Andy Steeples, Andy Steeple bad service and ripped off carson, California
Few month ago, on Aug 2009 , I ordered dish from Sale Rep Andy Steeples from the Orange County fair in Costa mesa, he was a real sweet talk then I decided to have their serviceso on Aug 12, the Allegro Satellite company sent two guys named Steve ( 562-842-5408 and David( 562-338-8875) came to my apartment for installing the Dish , they supposed to install in my patio instead of installing on the roof ( which is not allow in this apartment complex), so everything is fine from beginning with until yesterday, the management from the apartment complex cut off the cable about 12 feet long, so I lost all signals, I called dish .from Beginning with their installations, the tech people from Allegro Satellite suppose to know already , it is not allow to install on the roof, they suppose to install on the patio which I already told them from beginning with,  now I must pay for the Dish tech people to remove the equipment from roof to the patio, I sent email to Allegro Satellite with their yahoo email address ( such company from beginning with use yahoo free email, excuse me? I would think it is scam and rip off company, so from start, I should doubt of that, I learn the lessons) , then email was sent back to me which is not delivery .also I call their office number 310-327-7900, and 800-450-8050, they did not answer my phone call and left lot of voice messages, but still not return my phoneThis company is totally rip off and scam , they just want your money which did not do the right jobso don't go this company and their service is so terrible , Allegro Satellite is totally ripped off.........get away from this company, they are so bad , bad, bad, bad servicethanks for reading
Entity: carson, California
Aug 02 2013
Andy Margow / CaboNetworks / Siftlogic / RoiMachine Andy MargowCabonetworks.comSiftlogicTrafikroimachine.com Scammers / Spammers. Horrible company, illegal activity delray beach Florida
Do not deal with this shady company under many labels including cabonetworks.comroimachine.comsiftlogic.com They are viscious spammers and con artists. This includes ppl in the company like Larry Moltz who is a very deceptive business person. This company will pretend to want to do business with you only to scam you out in the long run. Stay away!
Entity: delray beach, Florida
Apr 02 2013
Andy Jones dba South Central Services Andy Jones Vinyl Siding, Roof, Gutters, Downspouts, Contractor Nineveh, Franklin, Indiana
I hired Mr. Jones / South Central Services after I had severe hail damage to my home.  He gave a reasonable quote and understood that this would be paid for by my insurance company.  I paid him half at start up an the remainder to be paid once completed AND after insurance adjuster did final inspection.  After dragging is feet between each phase, he finally finished 4 months later and demanded payment in full within a week. Even though he understood the steps that the insurance company had to take, he didn't want to wait for them to pay the final payment and proceeded to put a lien on my house. The lien stated I owed $2,400 more than I actually did.  When I rcvd the final check from insurance, I contacted him to say that I had the exact amount the insurance paid and that was all I owed him.  Asked him to meet me at courthouse to release lien and give him the check.  He did, then proceeded to sue me in small claims court for the remainder of the amount he CLAIMED I owed him, which was a total lie!  I went to small claims court and he showed up with an attorney and they both lied, under oath, and ended up winning.  I couldn't believe it!  I started making payments through the clerks office, as I didn't have the total to pay at once.  He is now taking me back to court because my payments are not good enough for him!  I am making an attempt to pay a judgment against me, that was never even owed to him to begin with....and it's still not good enough. I ended up having a gutter literally falling off of my house and called to see if he would fix it and he totally went off saying he wasn't putting another dime into my house.  I asked if he was not going to stand behind his work and he said No, not when you owe me money  Even though he received the exact amount that he quoted me, the amount I turned into the insurance.  I did not profit off of this at all....I DID THE RIGHT THING! Poor workmanship, poor quality, and even poorer attitude and professionalism!!  I would NEVER recommend this conniving man to anyone!  This business is nothing but a SCAM! Oh, did I mention we WERE friends and his parents are my next-door neighbors?  You never know who to trust!
Entity: Nineveh, Franklin, Indiana
Apr 02 2013
I hired Mr. Jones / South Central Services after I had severe hail damage to my home.  He gave a reasonable quote and understood that this would be paid for by my insurance company.  I paid him half at start up an the remainder to be paid once completed AND after insurance adjuster did final inspection.  After dragging is feet between each phase, he finally finished 4 months later and demanded payment in full within a week. Even though he understood the steps that the insurance company had to take, he didn't want to wait for them to pay the final payment and proceeded to put a lien on my house. The lien stated I owed $2,400 more than I actually did.  When I rcvd the final check from insurance, I contacted him to say that I had the exact amount the insurance paid and that was all I owed him.  Asked him to meet me at courthouse to release lien and give him the check.  He did, then proceeded to sue me in small claims court for the remainder of the amount he CLAIMED I owed him, which was a total lie!  I went to small claims court and he showed up with an attorney and they both lied, under oath, and ended up winning.  I couldn't believe it!  I started making payments through the clerks office, as I didn't have the total to pay at once.  He is now taking me back to court because my payments are not good enough for him!  I am making an attempt to pay a judgment against me, that was never even owed to him to begin with....and it's still not good enough. I ended up having a gutter literally falling off of my house and called to see if he would fix it and he totally went off saying he wasn't putting another dime into my house.  I asked if he was not going to stand behind his work and he said No, not when you owe me money  Even though he received the exact amount that he quoted me, the amount I turned into the insurance.  I did not profit off of this at all....I DID THE RIGHT THING!! Poor workmanship, poor quality, and even poorer attitude and professionalism!!  I would NEVER recommend this conniving man to anyone!  This business is nothing but a SCAM! Oh, did I mention we WERE friends and his parents are my next-door neighbors?  You never know who to trust!
Entity: Nineveh, Franklin, Indiana
Jun 23 2014
Andy Schilling, MD, Physician Andy Schilling, Radiologist Under Investigation for Medical Malpractice and Fraud Georgia and Florida Nationwide
 FRAUD ALERT BY PATIENTS FOR ACTION GROUP   Andy Schilling, MD who is practicing radiology in Georgia is under investigation for medical malpractice, fraud and tax evasion.  Before using his services I would do a complete and thorough Google search on him.   Or better yet, avoid his services.   Go to Government Health and Human Services web site   Patients for Action Group
Entity: Nationwide