GLOBAL PHARMACY PLUS,CANADA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: global pharmacy plus,canada

There may be more reports for "global pharmacy plus,canada"

For more results perform a general search for "global pharmacy plus,canada"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 28 2014
Global Pharmacy sub standard drugs Vancouver B C  Canada
 if you get the 4page info on there listing of medicines at bargin prices be careful of what you order on the cheap.US drugs are more expensive but researched and proven out.this crowd is a front for cheap un tested items.friend had bad reaction to a heart medicine and almost had a stroke after the doctor traced it to Zocor/Simvastatin 40mg 84 count $548 /US...$79/Canada...be careful do go cheap on your health....place was shut down according to search June,2013???
Aug 06 2016
Pharmacy Global Rx Internet
 I placed order with pharmacy Global Rx. I got an email from the company saying that my order had been dispatched for shipping, & that they would send to me the tracking number as soon as you receive it from the shipping department. This email was dated Tuesday May 24, 2016 I still haven't received my order. Order Id - 34275 Tracking number -RR934819567PL I received an email from them on June 3 saying it had been shipped. Then I received an email from them June 13, 2016 saying I should wait a few more days. This is June 21,2016 and I still haven't received my order for which payment was made May 19,2016. Further more, why did they send me a tracking number which can't be tracked? David
Jul 06 2016
Pharmacy Global RX Scam, did not receive goods, fraud unknown
Did not receive goods. Scam. Beware fraudaluent company. Was told items would be coming in from Poland but sill have not received goods. No phone to call only email in which the person is unknown.
Entity:
Nov 14 2009
Global RX Pharmacy ,americanpharmacy.us/ Fake Fraudulent Online Pharmacy Scam - Internet
I purchased 90 x 10mg diazepam (valium) for $290 USD from https://www.globalrxpharmacy.net/ who also trade using the following sites: http://www.americanpharmacy.us/ http://www.amerisur.net/ They have a DOUBLE UP FREE offer which I now realise, in hindsight, is an indicator of the SCAM. I received the order by small parcel (with double the amount of pills alright) but the blister packs definitely do not contain diazepam (valium). These sites are quite obviously a criminal SCAM and FRAUD. I saw myself up to this point as a reasonably cautious net user as I had not been defrauded before. However there is a first time for everyone. Please heed my advice and avoid these sites.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Sep 20 2017
Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Terrence JonesMohaman Aminou rip off pharmacy girne north cypruss
They contacted me with an offer to sell. I thought it was a savings so tried them. I was told to pay 600. by wire transfer, so I did. But then they wanted me to pay a refundable deposit of 1000. so I refused and asked for a refund, it is now 2 weeks later no order and only threats to pay the 1000. refundable fee. legitweedandsteroidsarls.com ery sad to be waste money and be used
Entity: girne, Internet
Feb 11 2008
Canadian Pharmacy Crime & Fraud Canada
DONT !!! Order any Meds from www.poundmade.com !!! Dont order from Pharm Support Group !!! All you will receive is NOTHING - you loose your Money ! I have ordered and transfered 218 .- $ 7 Weeks ago to get some Meds . No reply on several Mails - no Telefonline - always busy . This Company is Crime and Fraud - my Advocat makes the needful Steps against this Fraud People ! Uwe aalenGermany
Entity: Aalen, Nationwide
Nov 13 2016
Divers Global Pharmacy / Mother Health Pharmacy these are foreigners , possibly Dominican Republic origin Florida, California, New York
These companies are internet pharmacies. If you needed medications to stockpile for any 6 month emergency while on your own, It would be good to have enough of the meds that you require. These particular places entice you with offers of overnight shipping, good quality, and friendly service (before you purchase).  None of this stuff they promise is true.  They require payment via Western Union or Moneygram, UP FRONT.  Once you pay for your product , they come up with every excuse imagineable not to send your purchased product.  Customs confiscated your package. It will take another X amount of money to release it.  you will have to pay for a notary service and *certification* that your address is right.  They even want you to send a past bill with your address on it. {Do Not include any current information if you are still stupid enough to try to do business}. It is months of this stuff, hoping you lose interest and take your $$loss.  Names are Pamela Stone, Jessi Thomson, and the Latino dudes in Dominican Republic who pick up the Moneygrams. Once that happens, you might as well say adios to your money, because continuing to negotiate is futile. THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES.  STAY FAR AWAY. I believe they may be funding radical Islamic muslim-ism. I hear Arabic spoken in the background.
Entity:
Jun 23 2009
Rx Pharmacy, Us Health Pharmacy Online pharmacy --ripoff artist scam artist Florida, Washington, Canada Nationwide
These individuals will call and keep calling asking for Linda Glenn, you can actually hear other callers in background asking for same person, clearly india accent but will go by numerous names...aka jake smith, mike smith..DO NOT GET INVOLVED with these people, I have told them and told them I believe they are ripoff artist, remove my number, nothing works, because they are calling my cell phone. Rodney Tacoma, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Florida, Washington, Canada, Nationwide
Jan 07 2005
Terrace Pharmacy/ICOM/Global Med/USA Online Pharmacy Stolen Credit Card Number and Internet Fraud by ICOM/Terrace Pharmacy - Watch out Naples FL area Ogden Utah
I received a bottle of pills by Fed Express. I never ordered anything. I contacted Terrace Pharmacy to see who placed the mail order to them. They could not identify who sent them the order, but only said either USA Prescriptions or Global Pharmacy. They gave me the Puerto Rican Dr's number that was on the bottle, which of course is out of service and a Customer service number in which no one answers the phone. I called the 1-800 refill number on the bottle, and spoke with someone who would not give me their street address. They said their name was ICOM. They have no internet site, although boasted that they handle over 200 mail order prescription companys. I advised this company that I would like my credit card credited, and notified them that I thought that this was a scam and wanted to know who placed this order. I cancelled my credit card today. There has been a rash of number stealing at the gas pumps, and that is where I think my credit card number was picked up. I wonder how long their 1-800-785-7818 number will be in business, wherever this company is located. Kelly Naples, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Ogden, Utah
Mar 16 2007
Canada Pharmacy - Newton Pharmacy Insecure database broken into, no concerns for patient privacy! ripoff Surrey British Columbia
A few years ago I had placed an order on Canadapharmacy.com for a rare perscription face cream that was hard to get ahold of in the US, so I gave them a try. Lo and behold, now a few years later (I've also moved and now have a different name due to marriage) and I get an email from a spammer telling me my prescription is available and it has ALL of my information (old address, old name, etc) that I provided to Canadapharmacy.com!! They are the *only* place I've ever ordered anything drug-related and it is the only place this spammer could have gotten my information from. When I called Canadapharmacy to complain about their break in they didn't seem very concerned, infact they seemed about as responsive as a brick wall in 5 degree weather. All they said they'd do is add a note to my account, wtf is that supposed to accomplish? I asked if the company had a security dept email or phone, etc and she said no they really don't have any dept like that. So apparently Canadapharmacy.com does NOT care about patient's privacy and the fact that some spammer (GENERICS-WORLD / X-WAVE, LTD) had broken into their system and spammed their customers. I won't be using these low lifes again. Cheri Milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Surrey, British Columbia
Mar 19 2004
Pharmacy Cards.com ripoff dishonist fraudulent Billing British Columbia Canada
Pharmacy Cards. com fraudulently debited my account for $139.00 for a bogus pharmacy card. I work for the government and have great health insurance provided for myself and family. I contacted this company about the refund, the informed me I would received a refund check within 7 business days. It has been 5 weeks and still no refund. To this day I do not know how this company got my banking information, the check the submitted had the wrong address and the check number was over a year ago. Please help with the shut down of this company. Thanks! Victoria Mechanicsville, MarylandU.S.A.
Aug 20 2015
Canadian pharmacy Pure trouble Canada prescription pills Nationwide
Please please stay away from  Canadian pharmacy . You will see them on the  Internet selling you  prescription pills  Trying to save money you would  consider them . Once they have any  information about you they will  put you in the telemarketing account and for the rest of your life they will call you everyday with fake phone numbers from  India sometimes two or three times a day. if you ask them to stop calling, take you off their phone list, ask to speak to their manager they hang up on you.  If you try to waste their time by keeping them on the phone , they punish you by calling you even more . The manager will tell you that. If they have your name they will find all your families phone numbers and call them. Also they find your e-mail address  they sent your twenty e-mails a day. sometime important companis have to call you so not answering the phone don't work. Don't put yourself in hell calling these people. Change your phone number or e-mail don't work they are better that tha CIA . Please phone company help us.
Feb 08 2013
Global Direct Pharmacy Emily Convinced me to transfer $500 through Western Union for prescription medications. Milton, Florida
This pharmacyclaimed to offer discounted prices on expensive medications.  They proceeded to steal $500 from me through a money transfer and once the money was collected the phone number they provided suddenly has no answer and they do not respond to any email.
Entity: Milton, Florida
Apr 09 2015
Global pharmacy India...Kiran Shinde....Kevin and Paul Ordered medication in FEb. Have not reieved it yet.Internet
I have tried many times to communicate patiently with Kevin, the representative but will no longer respond to me. The first delivery ,after 3 weeks, I called and Kevin told me that the shipping dept. did not send the package. He said he will personally make sure that my package will be sent immediately. After anothe 3 weeks, I called and discoverd the sent my package to the wrong address. I called Kevin again and he assured me that this time the package would be deilivered. It has not and there is no tracking # associated with the one he gave me. So now, here I am trying to resolve the issue but Kevin and Paul will not take my calls. KIran Shinde, the corporate officer will not respond to my emails as well.
Mar 18 2017
Divers Global Pharmacy/ Pamela Stone Pamela Stone took money for a product, kept the money, and kept the product too. Miami & Rochester Internet + Florida and New York
Divers Global Pharmacy is mostly internet based, but has 2 possible physical locations: Miami FL and Rochester NY. I ordered from them a 60 day supply of anti-biotics and one month of a sleep aid. I paid via Money Gram prior to arrival date they provided... in advance. Yes I know-- not smart. Delivery was emphasized as overnight air. That came and passed. I emailed them several times each day , after it was obvious they had no intention of sending the merchadise owed. They were Extremely discourteous and obnoxious frogs, who stopped replying to my communication in about 2 weeks. After that, I basically was talking to myself. The main operator of these criminals is Pamela Stone (i don't know, maybe alias? who really knows.) She has flunkies working for her to extort more money ,  and they keep the products even after they are paid for. Probably  don't even have the medication in the first place! One of them is named Mierda , I believe.  I saw the other RipoffReport about them, and my account of what happened to me is the same as what happened to them. They speak and write very poorly in English, and their native language seems to be Spanish. They have a company that appears related, called Mothers Health Pharmacy. They are just as bad reputation, I have investigated. Their boss is named Jazzy Thomas, or close to that---maybe Jessie Thomson/not sure. Their ripoff seems to be to supply their gang with money. I say *Gang* because there are at least 20 people involved, I know that for sure. They are real jerks, or in Spanish it's called something else...The Green Vergas is what I was told by another victim, is their Gang name. Sure wish LE will take them back out of the US, probably Haitiians.
May 21 2013
Canadian Online Pharmacy Scam Phone Call -- Canadian Online Pharmacy Canada Internet
 2164521237, 216-452-1237, Canadian Online Pharmacy.  They consistently call with spoofed phone numbers.  I report their number via the online complaint form for the do not call list and the calls only stop for a while.  Why would anybody do business with a company that spoofs its phone number and will not give out its address.  Please review articles about fake medicines sold online.  Some medicines pass along harmful bacteria and viruses.  Some medicines are have traces of e-coli (fecal matter or sh*t straight out of the a**), and some medicines in vials was determined to be motor oil.  Never buy anything from Canadian Online Pharmacy.
Jun 25 2010
Trumed Canada Online Pharmacy Took credit card money never sent item, Internet
Ordered Intal Asthma Inhaler online because it's no longer available in US and is the only non-steroidal asthma inhaler I can use.  I ordered online on May 1, 2010. I received a shipping confirmation email on May 19, 2010. They said 2-4 weeks for shipping. On June 8 I started calling them one or 2 times a week. They kept saying We'll check with USPS and call you back, but they never confirmed my phone number and sure enough no one from customer service ever called me back. In fact, I think it's just 1 girl who answers the phone, and she is just full of lies. I called again today and was told Oh, we don't ship that, it ships from the U.K., and we can't track it so if you didn't get the package that's not our problem. Previously they said they shipped it from Canada. So now I'm reporting them to my bank debit card fraud department so I can get my money back hopefully.DON'T order from these people!!! It really is a ripoff!!
Entity: , Internet
Feb 23 2008
Allpills - Canadian Pharmacy BUYER BEWARE, HORRID SCAM BY THIS LOWLIFE SCUMBAG COMPANY CANADA Internet AND CANADA
Beware of ordering any meds online, and especially from allpills.net or any or their possible sister-businesses such as Canadian Pharmacy. They stole over 300.00 from my account last November and will never, ever answer any of my many emails or phone calls. THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF! DEL-RAY cibolo, TexasU.S.A.
May 01 2006
Integrated Digital Marketing Solutions - Global Pharmacy Group - GatewayRX - Marvin Q Wilson - Marc Tepper Sneaky Con Artist Type ripoff Mail phone internet fraud Raped me emotionally Decieved me Warning, wolves in sheeps clothes Phoenix Arizona
Another phone # 800-404-9747; salesmen waiting for suckers. I found these people in my research-Some called, some in testimonials,sales people, etc. All withheld vital facts from me. Melissa Grybos, Mike Zeto Jeff Raymond, Theresa, Rubin, Rebecca, Mike Nunley, K. Mazzella, M. Spritzer, C. Dickens, Marc Tepper, Fran fron business Venture, voice mail 602-208-6011, Don Johnson From Eli Weldon 877-393-5366 These are the co's I found. They seem to be jointly owned or associated. E-commerce network, Digital Marketing Source, Web shoppersuite, Travelersuite, Credittsuite, Kidzsuite, Brokersuite, Globalcanadianrx and partner, Globaldiscountrx, Cartadmin, Webdealer - U.S. Pharmacy, Domain-it, division of Hits2u, Wealth Systems Inc, a co. owned by Martin Wilson,, who is a brother to Marvin Wilson, who owns Integrated Marketing Solutions (IDMS). From complaints, both co.'s are not legitimate. I read that owners live in multi million dollar homes. These parasites target and live off widows, retirees, poor and disabled and make them more dependent on the gov., ruining the economy and lives. I got involved without knowledge to use a computer. Zeto said I didn't need one and I had zero knowledge as to how this type of business works or how poorly advertising works. These sharks attacked me fast and in a vicious manner without any remorse, ethics, honesty or integrity. Vicious means CORRUPT, EVIL, WICKED, MALICIOUS, MEAN, CRUEL and ABSENCE OF JUSTICE. I have schisophernic and anxity disorders and chronic depression-on several meds- suffered severe mental anguish, cried lost sleep, tormented myself for being taken, on low income disability, life's savings cannot be replaced. Idms knew that such tragedies occur and yet they kept working the system. DISPICABLE!!!! 9-21-04, mailer came from Global Pharmacy, which was painstakingly and meticously designed by expertly trained con artists who manipulate minds. Mailer had pictures of luxery and money. Mailer said: Your ticket to wealth; work as little as you like, ernormous profits, unpresented profit op., gargantuan amounts of revenue, allows a person with virtually nothing to start, little or no overhead-low investment, closing ratio of sales, more than 10%-step by system of success and testimonials of 10 orders in first week without placing an ad. Marc Tepper, the con artist said that. How many others did that? The word profit(s) and profitable was in the mailer 8 times-wealth, 3 times, fortune, 1 time. There were no warnings about loses or risks.It did not state that only risk capital should be used. I spoke to Mike Zeto- very slick, fast talking, high pressure.He said I would make $20000.00 a month before I knew it. Offered a plan for $1495. I said I couldn't afford it- today for $1093-then down to $695. How many were ripped off by full price? He said, don't worry, I'll pay the other $600. Receipt says I paid for Global Pharmacy. Manual says I'll be offering thousands and thousands of products all over the world. I only got the U.S. Pharmacy with only a few drugs. Finally someone said $900.00 extra for 1700 Canadian drug website. RIP OFF! Zeto said drugs are 25 to 30% cheaper. Not on my website!Not all drugs or Ins. plans are carried and $18.00 shipping per bottle. I was told I could change the web templates FREE- bought WIN_ZIP for $38.95 for this- still couldn,t do it FREE. Two emails for help to paul@cartamin.com were refused. I received no help or warnings on phone. Zeto conned me into buying 25,000 guaranteed hits, $1000.00 and 500 mailers, $1000.00 I bought a drug program but these seemed to be for the dealer program which mainly gets customers for IDMS, and it does not get repeat orders like the drug program does. Receipt lists this under advertising products. Global Pharmacy and Web dealer are not mentioned. There are 5 other websites listed as Webshopper, Webtraveler, Webcreditt, Webkidz, Webbroker. Mailer only advertised Global Pharmacy. I was not told that IDMS would debit for web dealer advertising. I did not authorize IDMS to debit. They did this before sending receipt to be signed. I thought it would be Global Pharmacy. The web dealer and 100 search engines were free. This diverted my attention and money away from the drug program, which is all I should have had to start with. I would not have needed to buy advertising for the web dealer to start out because from the pharmacy home page visitors can click to the dealer page, which again benefits IDMS. Mailer advertised only Global Pharmacy. I was not told that another co. would debit my account. The phone was answered by Global Pharmacy. I was not told that IDMS would debit Web Dealer on the phone. Receipt says IDMS is not responsible for any revenue or payments due to me from any participant, except revenue earned through my association with Global Pharmacy's Web Dealer Program. Then who sends money for the drug website? Who ships drugs? Are they selling illegal import drugs?Will you get your money for this? I was to get 50% of drug profits. Receipt says IDMS has already initiated advertising and that I must sign and return it immediately or I will not be paid. This was in large print at the top. I was forced to sign in a hurry, under duress for fear of losing money. With my health conditions, I was confused and did not understand what I was signing and was unaware of any specific types of risks.IDMS did not give proper warnings. I received a manual which has instructions on how to advertise. I paid no attention to this because the receipt says 100 search engines free. I had heard that this is the way people make money on the net. So I was going to wait for this to make the advertised profits and then use the money to do other advertising. Then IDMS sold me ineffective, speculative and unproven advertising that did lack a resonable profit potential. This was excessive. If IDMS would have given me time to study the manual, I could have advertised the Pharmacy program with cheap and free methods in the manual. If IDMS would have helped me to do this, they would have kept their services from being HAZARDOUS to me.Zeto, my coach said I will get 7 or 8 new clients each week and 5 to 10% make a purchase. I got numerous letters and calls to buy website visitors- a tremendous, high pressure push to sell this before I knew wheather the 100 search engines or the first $2000.00 made profits. 12-2-04 Fran (IDMS) called and begged me to spend $1000.00 on guaranteed hits and they will be more agressive. WHAT!! Weren't they agressive the first time? IDMS has a step method to get rich. I told Fran I'm on disability. She kept begging me to buy and said, Would you spend $1000.00 if you could make it back? I said I made nothing and that Zeto said I would and that I could tell others about all the money I'm making. Fran said-Zeto wants to talk to you- then said Zeto is not at his desk right now.IT was a setup to scam more money. Zeto was listening. Fran was my second coach that lied to me. Because I complained, Rubin called, saying a check will come for $225. It came 1-21-05, a month later another came, proves that IDMS controls how they advertise and who gets checks and when. Also Theresa and Rebecca called. Don Johnson from Eli Weldon called to sell advertising. None told me to use free methods. All wanted big bucks. I paid $92.75 for 30 to 40 days of newspaper ads. Ads were also put on the papers websites.NO SALES! This is not a $400 billion dollar a year industry as advertised. Maybe it is for IDMS. IDMS says Search engines are the most effective way to promote web pages and can be done for a fraction of the cost of advertising. For $1.00 millions can be reached. Why did IDMS sell 500 mailers at $2.00 each that target only one sucker? I don't see ads and never heard anyone talk about this business. Does everyone drop out? Out of 500 mailers-25,000 hits-2 websites- newspaper ads and 100 search engines I made a suspicious $450 and nothing from the drug program. IDMS targeted me with 6 more mailers.I was to get 5% on orders placed on the 2 partner websites referred by me. Where's my money? Employees and agents are not properly yrained to look for people's financial situation or limitations and did not exercise the proper standard of care. IDMS/GLOBAL , priests and cigarette co's deliberately withheld vital facts. DISPICABLE,SHAMEFUL, HARMFUL,UNLAWFUL and causes severe suffering, IDMS knew the response rate, but withheld that fact-made EXAGGERATED and INFLATED claims- took my money by deceiving me!!! Is that theft by deception? 1-17-06 I sent a letter for a full refund. Tepper said I have no valid claim and would get nothing and said people would laugh at me. There was intimidatiom and entrapment. He denied nothing in the letter. So my valid claim is accurate. He then offered half my expenses. I said a few times it will not do. He begged that I accept it and said he'll send an offer to be signed, I said OK to that, but I did not say I would agree to it or sign it. I refused the letter. Was everyone offered a refund? I never got the $1470 he said he would sent me. Is Tepper a liar? 1-27-06 I got a questionaire from U.S. Postal Inspection Service- Phoenix, Az- MAIL FRAUD TEAM #602-223-3660. It said: An official federal investigation is being conducted by our office into activities of IDMS/GLOBAL. There were questions such as these: #18 Did your salesperson ask you questions regarding your income and credit card limits? (NO) #19 What were you told by ypur salesperson was the track record of the copany and the success of other investors? (NOTHING) Guess what? I did not get the 25,000 hits I paid for. In another complaint, an employee said IDMS did not do the advertising they were paid to do. IDMS/GLOBAL and others misrepresented facts affecting my decision to purchase any product or service and did not disclose details of any refund policy before I paid. I did not agree to the no profit type of advertising I received.I was not given any presale disclosure documents with info about earnings claims or an earnings claim document stating a reasonable basis for stated earnings claims; or the number and percentage of prior purchasers who had achieved results as good or better than the represented earnings or how much the average person invested to make a profit. IDMS GLOBAL is not providing equal protection and is dening JUSTICE. I want the lost opportunity income of $20,000 a month until settlement, and a GIGANTIC amount for aggrevation and suffering, plus other things. I am asking for $1,459,584.00. I hope my demand will be met. Harry tamaqua, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Phoenix, Arizona
Jun 17 2008
Canadian Pharmacy fake drugs Vancouver,B.C. Canada Nationwide
ordered viagra soft tabs blue pills .received tan pills garbage. want a refund or real pills 100 mg. Zorro myrtle Beach, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Oct 07 2008
Canadian Pharmacy - medsplacemix.com, Prescription Drugs guaranteed delivery Vancouver British Columbia Canada
I ordered Viagara pills from this company, received a transaction number and confirmation code in July 2008. On August 9th, 325.77 was charged to my credit card and I was able to track the order on the site: uphs.info using my amount, email address and last 4 digits of my credit card. The order was held at customs canada and I contacted Canadian Pharmacy at their web address advising them that Canada Customs had received my authorization to return the product to the source. The Pharmacy representative asked if I would like them to re-ship it because second orders always got through. I said that would be fine and I continued to try and track it until today (October 7, 2008) and now their tracking site and their website seems to have disappeared. I feel they have exhausted their use of the website and moved. I feel also that I am now out the money charged to the credit card and am the victim of a scam. Dave London, OntarioCanada
Jan 09 2010
Canadian Pharmacy E amil ripoff Vancouver , British Columbia Canada
For several months now, this company has commissioned telemarketers to advertize their products. (VIAGRA). To do this they harvest e mail addresses and send out e mails to the address mailing list. This company needs to stop their libelous practices. They are the ones who are ruining the internet experience for everyone else. I join the chorus: TAKE THEM DOWN.
May 04 2012
LCS GLOBAL FZE LCS Global LCS Global Drop Ship Pharmacy Takes Your Money and Runs! HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE, Other
LCS Global purports to be a wholesale drop shipper pharmacy. That is, if you run an internet pharmacy they could be your supplier and fulfill your orders for you. They tell you everything you want to hear but once they have your opening deposit they become unresponsive to all forms of communication. They take the money and run. Vicky Chopra the Managing Director is the only one I ever dealt with and probably the only one there is. It is really hard to believe that this is just a scam but it is.
Entity: HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE, Select State/Province
Aug 04 2007
My canadian pharmacy Coap pharmacy Ripoff Toronto Canada Internet
i keep haveing emails sent to me and i am getting fed up whith it i have 20 a day sent to me i have all of the emails sent to me Croxdens eastbounreUnited Kingdom
Mar 26 2004
Pharmacy Cards Check Forgery from Pharmacy Cards-Class Action Lawsuit Canada Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!
I too, have been ripped off by Pharmacy Cards and Interbill Ltd. My bank, Bank of America, refuned my money and has called this check forgery. I am so angry at this invasion that I want to file a Class Action Lawsuit. Anyone also interested in this, The more people we get the better. Stop these companies and anyone else from doing this again. Susan Winston Salem, North CarolinaU.S.A. EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish you file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 # , and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/comptroller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form. CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com EDitor@RipoffReport.com badbusinessbureau.com www.ripoffreport.com Don't let them get away with it. Make sure they make the Rip-off Report! We are not lawyers. We are not a collection agency. We are Consumer Advocates. ...the victims' advocate WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency ...by consumers, for consumers CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 1,808