HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: high class universe

There may be more reports for "high class universe"

For more results perform a general search for "high class universe"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

High Class Universe Charged my credit card and sent no merchandise. Internet
 High class universe charged my credit card and did not send the merchandise. Unable to contact this company or get an email response.9
Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe No merchandise or response Unknown Internet
I ordered three dog banks from this company on 11/27/2016.  In their email acknowledgment they indicated they shipped within 72 hours.  To date I have not received the merchandise nor can I get a response to my request for status.  On 12/5/2016 they took the money from my account for the items I had ordered.  The company is still offering these banks for sale on facebook but some of the comments I have read indicated they did not receive their merchandise either.  I am afraid this is a scam,  I have sent them four requests asking them status or if I will receive by Christmas.
Dec 19 2016
High Class Universe Was charged and never received merchandise. Internet
Like the others, I purchased the doggie banks as Christmas gifts. I was charged immediately and never received any merchandise. There is no working contact for this business. I now worry about my credit card information.
Dec 19 2016
High Class Universe Rippoff Company.. Charge my bank card but never got the items. Internet
 I made an order ( 2 of the world cutest dog piggy bank) that I bought for my daughters for Christmas presents but until this day I havent receives my items and they already charged my bank of $43.98. I am kind of surprised that I was't the only one that got ripped off and by all of us reporting to you guys, I hope that you will do something about it and donsome action to stop this mess and refund peoples money. And For high class universe rember!! You ripped what you sowed.. Karma will come to you!!! Thank you.
Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe AKA Unstoppable Vision LLC Does not ship products Internet
High Class Universe advertised the World's Cutest Dog Bank on Facebook.  It was a really cute item at a reasonable price with free shipping.  Their website says they ship in 24-72 hours, and that customer service is quick and responsive.   I placed my order for this bank on Nov 27, 2016, and received an acknowledgement email within only a few minutes.  On Nov 28th, the money for the item was taken from my account.  That is the last time I heard from the company.   I have not received an email saying the item has shipped.  I have attempted to contact the company numerous times via email (no other contact info is given).  I have not even received an automatic response to my email.     So, this company takes your money within 24 hours, and you will never hear from them again.  It is a total ripoff.  Do not deal with this company.
High Class Universe World's Cutest Dog Bank Internet Only Internet Only
I purchased 3 World's Cutest Dog Banks from High Class Universe on December 7, 2016 after seeing the ad on Facebook and clicking through to their website. I was charged $65.97. The money was cashed from my bank almost instantly. The banks never arrived. I have an order confirmation email from High Class Universe stating the order is confirmed and will be updated with Shipping Info soon. It has been that was since December 7, 2016. I have sent multiple emails inquiring about the status of my order. No one has replied. This company is a scam. My nieces and nephew will be very disappointed this Christmas : (
Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Scammed Christmas gifts- Worlds Cutest Dog Toy Bank Internet
 Ordered 5 of these worlds cutest dog toy banks for Christmas gifts on 11-28-16 total $109.95 Account has been charged. Email received stating order was processed. The number on my bank statement isn't a working number. Google searched the company and found multiple complaints. First saw ad on Facebook. Super disappointed I am out 5 Christmas gifts and over $100.
High Class Universe rip off, scam, predators, dishonest Internet
I ordered a Christmas gift for my grandson and never received the item.   I have tried numerous times to contact High Class Universe and no one repsonds to me emails.   This is unacceptable and very frustrating to think that someone is so bold to just rip customers off.
High class universe Charged my account never received merchandise Internet USA
 I ordered this dog bank on 12/3 I received a confirmation e mail and was charged for the item but never received it. I have sent numerous e mails with no reply
Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered online the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Internet
 I saw their advertisement on line for the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank. I ordered it & submitted credit card information . I received a confirmation email ( automatically generated) from Shopify.com that my order was received, was being processed, & I would receive a confirmation email shortly. Like so many other consumers, I never received the confirmation email. When I emailed the company without response, I contacted my credit card company to request they not authorize the purchase. I was lucky. No purchase was made. But I went a step further & would advise other consumers to do the same. I cancelled my credit card immediately so no unauthorized purchases could be made.
High Class Universe Ripoff! Avoid this company!!! Internet
 I ordered two World's Cutest Doggy banks online on Dec. 1st. My credit card was charged $43.98 that same day. As of Dec. 20, I have not received my order. I have tried multiple times to contact via email (they only contact method available,) but to no avail. Doing my research now, I see a ton of other complaints for this exact same reason for these items with this company around this timeframe. Shame on this company!
Dec 20 2016
high class universe stole my money.....fraud unknown Internet
I purchased the dog bank off Facebook for my grandson...never got it in the mail. They will go to hell, karma is a b****.
High class universe Dog piggy bank rip off! Internet
 I purchased one of the cute dog piggy banks from and ad I saw that on Facebook. My account was charged $21.99, and I received a confirmation email stating my order was being prepared. I contacted the company via an email address on their site, two different times, with no response. There is no phone number on their site either. I haven't seen any other funny transactions on my bank account, but this of course makes me uneasy. This is very frustrating.
Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Puppy Bank: they banked my money & that's all Internet
Ordered the puppy bank as advertised all over FB.  Ordered in November 2016.  As of Christmas, no bank.  My $21.99 was deducted from my bank account.  All attempts to inquire about the order go unanswered. The phone # for the company is no longer valid.  Money gone.  No bank.  SCAM.
Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Credit card charge went to Took payment and never delivered product. Internet
Saw ad for doggy bank on facebook. Purchased on Dec. 1, 2016. Recieved confirmation of order by email on Dec. 1, 2016. Email stated that they were getting my item ready for shipment and that I would be notified by email when it was shipped. Dec. 2, 2016 charge for the item was taken from my bank account. On Dec 14,2016 I still had not recieved any email or information about my order from them. I emailed them with information and asked for update. Still have not recieved any response from them. I have visited their website and it give no information on how to contact them. I only have the email address from the order confirmation.
Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe No reply, or ship The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet
 I ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box For $21.99. The website stated that the product was in stock. I received a confirmation email, but have never received product. I have tried to contact them on a couple of occasions, with no response. I just want either the bank or my money back.
Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Dog Banks ad on Facebook FACEBOOK AD RIPOFF Louisiana Internet
TOTALLY ripped off for my children's Christmas gifts! Had to find something else quickly to replace all 6 dog banks I purchased on December 7, 2016 at 12:53 p.m. My account was charged, BUT NO shipping notification nor tracking information. No response nor any replies. Here's what they sent after charging my card:   High Class Universe ORDER #30299 Thank you for your purchase!  Hi Sarah, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or Visit our store Order summary The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box × 1Brown & White $21.99 The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box × 1Black & Brown $21.99 The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box × 1Black & White $21.99 The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box × 1Brown $21.99 The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box × 1White $21.99 The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box × 1Black $21.99   Subtotal $131.94 Shipping $0.00 Total $131.94 USD
Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Advertisement of dog banks for $21.99 all you'll get is boned Internet
 Ordered 2 dog banks at $21.99 each off of a popular facebook add equally $43.98. Read reviews and all before ordering. Very disappointing as was gifts for grandkids. Alittle concerned over credit card info given. This has taught me of ordering from advertising on social media
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet
 SCAM SCAM SCAM on Facebook showing cute mechanical dog eating coin bank. I bought 3 at $21.99 each. Credit card charged immediately!! Received email confirmation but never received shipment. Emailed sent to company but no reply back. Do not buy from these creeps!!
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Money Bank Internet
I ordered this money bank in December and it has not arrived yet. I paid $21.99.I looked this up today on Ripoff Report and found others who were scammed by this same company. The website appears to have been taken down. JanetWeare, New Hampshire
Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet
On December 10, 2016 I purchased The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box from High Class Universe.  They thanked me for my purchase and e-mailed me an order confirmation.   I have not received this item.  I have sent several e-mail inquiring about the shipping date and I have not received a response.  I did an internet search to find more information on this company and all I could find was a complaint on Ripoff Report.   At this point, I am assuming that I will not be receiving this item and I am trying to find a way to get my money back.
Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe Christmas presents never received, Total Ripoff!! Internet
I ordered 3 Cutest Dog Bank Money Box $21.99 each, along with a 2 piece Minnie Mouse Outfit $19.99,  all for my grandchildren for Christmas from an add on Facebook from High Class Universe.  My credit card was charged, received an e-mail saying the order has been received and preparing for shipment, but none of the items have been received.  Tried e-mailing them with no response.
Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Took my money and no communication NOR product Internet
BUYER BEWARE.....I ordered the doggie piggy bank on November 22nd. I got an email confirming and thanking me for my order. I have tried numerous times to email without a single response. I was supposed to get an email once it was shipped, still have not received anything. The payment cleared my account the day after I ordered it, shocker. So frustrating, I do NOT like being ripped off!!!
Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Non responsive Company for Children's Christmas Presents Internet
 I saw the advertisement for The world's cutest banks. on my Facebook page. I thought the little coin banks were cute and went to the website. With Christmas coming I thought of my grandchildren and purchased three banks. I was immediately charged and sent an email from High Class Universe verifying my purchase. That was on 11-17-16. I have since sent five emails to them but they have not responded. There is no phone number on their website or anywhere on the internet that I can find. I am hoping at this point for the items but starting to lose faith.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 1,763