X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The hotel Swiss Lenana Mount Hotel who booking had as a 4 star hotel who gave me a room with no air conditioning, bug infested, toilet not working, no access to the spa, no access to the pool, no private pool as listed and the room was horrible and expensive. I complained and I received an upgrade 3 days before leaving.

I complained again and booking offered me 70 USD after spending nearly 2000 in Nairobi for the hotel. As I was leaving, I flicked off the receptionist for demanding more money and the hotel had a policeman beat me by shattering a large glass object on my back and hitting my nose and I was told never to return to Kenya after I leave or I would end up like prisoners who accidentally died going to the police station.

I was let go by the police man guarding the hotel with no charges. Booking condoned this action and offered me 70 usd again. I notified the US Embassy and the hotel and booking will be listed as untrustworthy to Americans going to Kenya.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2019 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bookingdotcom/booking-holders-group-kenyan-1489482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair