What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Carvana - Tempe az

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jennifer — Buford United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Carvana Tempe, az United States

Carvana Failed to deliver car when promised Tempe az

*Consumer Comment: A Poor Business Model? How About a Dumb Consumer Matter!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Still waiting on my car.  I would definitely not trust their advocates when they say they will have the car delivered, nor would I put any faith in the confirmed delivery time they send.  After multiple issues including trade-ins, dealing with over 10 of the Carvana advocates (who all promised to call me back but never did), and have a 36 hour technical glitch that prevented anything occurring with my account (including delivery scheduling).

I can wholeheartedly say that I will not recommend this company to anyone.  They have my money, and I currently have car insurance on a car that they claim can not be found. After guaranteeing delivery several times, I am not not guaranteed any time in the next week because they can not locate the car.  This is very disappointing customer service and very a poor business model. Buyers beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2019 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/carvana/tempe-az-failed-deliver-car-1484036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A Poor Business Model? How About a Dumb Consumer Matter!

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, August 26, 2019

If what you're talking about is you bought a USED CAR, sight unseen, you need to have your head examined for an incredible lack of common sense!