Complaint Review: Colonial Van Lines - Pompano Beach Florida
Colonial Van Lines Colonial Movers Raised Price, No Room on Truck, Left Items behind, Broken Items Pompano Beach Florida
*Author of original report: Colonial Addressed All of My Concerns to My Satisfaction.
Where do I start?
First DO NOT use this company to do your move. This is the worst moving experience I ever had. I could go into all of the gory details, but a bullet list is more appropriate.
· Account managers did not return phone calls
· After my initial estimate, with the truck partially loaded with my goods, they raised the price $7,000.
· I was kind enough to give the driver and his girlfriend/packer, a very expensive queen mattress and box springs, and he was kind enough to charge me the freight for him to take it home.
· I had to leave furniture behind because they had no room on the truck.
· I had a lot of broken goods upon unpacking.
· I had a suitcase with my medications and clothes for the trip, they loaded that on the truck, and when I questioned the driver, he said go to the emergency room, they’ll give you medicine.
· They use contract carriers, who do not report to Colonial Van Lines, but to their company.
F Finally, use this company at your own risk. My last move with ATLAS was flawless. This was a joke.
S Save yourself some money and grief, call someone else, and don't accept anything other than a physical walk-through of your move.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2020 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/colonial-van-lines/pompano-beach-florida-movers-1499909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.