X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had two phones with consumer cellular, an iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5S, and before my trip, it looked like they would be able to give me T-Mobile SIMs to allow me to use the phones overseas.     Risk-Free Guarantee was only applied once, but did not apply on the follow up time, where I was overcharged $50 for services never rendered.

I requested to speak to a manager, but was told they could not refund my money. Risk-Free guarantee?  I spent over 4 hours on the phone trying to resolve the issue, instead of enjoying my vacation. They actually had the wrong information about my 4S when I set it up, and did not realize it until I was abroad.

When I tried getting the information corrected, the charged me for using data which I never used on the service. At this point I am very dissatisfied with Consumer Celluar. Risk free guarantee is written on all the paperwork I get with them, and is mentioned when I am hold.

Some guarantee.  If I am unable to use data, if I am unable to even use half of my phone service, I should only be charged for half of the phone service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2019 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/consumer-cellular/tigard-oregon-riskfree-1486455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair