X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charles — Oak Island North Carolina United States
  • Digital River GmbH Germany

Digital River GmbH Software was supposed to find a forgotten password. They found it, but could not tell me what it was, since they said my software was 'a trial version. I paid $31.97 for the software./

I bought software (Password Recovery Bundle 2018) to recover a password from my eMail application. I ran the program and it said the password was 7 digits, but they could not tell me what they were, since my Password Recovery Bundle was only a 'trial version.' They said I would have to purchase the software - which I had already done, for $31.47, in order to find out what the password was. Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2020 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/digital-river-gmbh/software-supposed-find-found-1495268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair