X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Sherry — Phoenix Arizona United States
  • Quicken loans United States

Quicken loans ILLEGALY ACCESSES YOUR CAMERA WHEN YOUR ONLINE

I filled out a simple loan application online, and chatted with the loan officer.  DO NOT ACCESS THIS COMOANY ONLINE OR CHAT, THEY WILL ILLEGALY ACCESS YOUR CAMERA AND WATCH YOU.  I CAUGHT THEM RED HANDED.

THE GUY ASKED IF HE WAS CHATTING WITH ME OR MY HUSBAND. I handle my husbands business and it’s not their business ...so I said you’re chatting with (his name).  Then he said, no, I’m chatting with (my name).  I knew he had illegally accessed my camera.

When I checked, there is hidden software that allows operators and online businesses to access your cameras - I was using my iPad.  The fourth amendment guarantees a reasonable expectation of privacy. This guy was accessing my camera and watching me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2019 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/quicken-loans/illegaly-accesses-camera-1481491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content