X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: j — clarksville United States
  • straight talk wireless United States

straight talk wireless no contract policy not clear

I thought that no contract meant that you are not subject to staying with this carrier when you find a cheaper carrier. I found out that one year of active use is required before  you can change carriers. (it is in their terms and conditions)  They lock your phone with no way to unlock without using the whole year.  Seems like a contract to me.

The minmum plan they have is $35 + tax. I hardly use my phone and this is expensive for me. I should have done my due dilgence and read the terms and conditions closer. I have a phone I can not use unless I pay for an expensive plan. (my opinion)  Still I think no contract should mean no contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2020 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/straight-talk-wireless/no-contract-policy-clear-1496850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair