Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox - Hollywood Florida

• Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Reported By: Andalusia Alabama
  • Acai Berry Detox

Hollywood, Florida

Acai Berry Detox pretended to provide a 3.95 free trial bottle of Acai Berry; charged 87.13 on credit card Hollywood Florida

Acai Berry Detox advertised a free trial offer of Acai Berry at www.acaiberrydetox.com for 3.95, S & H.... said my total bill was 3.95. Today I saw a charge for 87.13. The customer service operator gave me the double-talk rigermarol to justify the charge. They claim to have discontinued my account, but I fear they may automatically re-send and charge again unless I change my charge card.

Abrazender
Andalusia, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-detox/hollywood-florida-33020/acai-berry-detox-pretended-to-provide-a-395-free-trial-bottle-of-acai-berry-charged-871-478070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content