Complaint Review: Acai Berry Supreme - Internet

• Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Acai Berry Supreme
    acaiberrysupreme.com
    Internet

Acai Berry Supreme Nothing is "FREE" if it charges you $88.62 !! Acai Berry Supreme Shipping Department Internet

I ordered a "FREE" trial of the Acaiberry Supreme and paid my shipping of $5.95. I was ok with that. Later I am charged $88.62 and a foreign transaction fee of $2.65 for something.

I call and write the company many times. Usually the phone lines are jammed and you get a runaround answer. Finally I got my trial offer cancelled and a verbal agreement that I would be refunded the $88.62. Next is a written message that I did not cancel within the 15 day period so no refund is coming. None of the advertising says anything about a 15 day trial nor that you will be charged $88.62 for what I don't know..

I have had to close my bank account just to stop these folks from ripping me off. I fnow feel that doing any buying on the Internet is just too risky.

Dee
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-supreme/internet/acai-berry-supreme-nothing-is-free-if-it-charges-you-8862-acai-berry-supreme-shippi-418224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content