Complaint Review: AIU Online University

• AIU Online University
    www.aiu.com
    Atlanta, Georgia

AIU Online University ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I joined AIU and paid an enrollment fee for
fifty dollars. Due to the fact that I owned
an old school loan, I couldn't at that time
get financial aid.

It's been five months now and I still not received my refund. I have contacted AIU and was told I would receive it by the bulsar office. But it's been like two weeks since I contacted the bulsar office.

I called again and was told I would have to contact the person who was the one I signed up with. I just like to get the refund and be done with them. I had several people who thought I could become a student and I can't recall their names only the second-to-last person. But he's not contacting me and now his email isn't working.

Jairo
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aiu-online-university/atlanta-georgia-30327/aiu-online-university-ripoff-atlanta-georgia-186398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content