X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alltel - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Columbia South Carolina
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Alltel http://www.alltel.com Internet U.S.A.

Alltel ripoff, overcharged My anytime minutes seemed to shoot up even though I hardly used the phone in the daytime. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I just wanted to let you all know that I was overcharged $60.28 by Alltel on my very first bill. I was talked into getting the wireless internet browser service FREE for the 1st month. This cost is normally $5.95 per month. With most wireless companies, that $5.95 will let you surf the net any time day or night, but not with Alltel.

When you use their internet, the number of minutes will be deducted from your time. This was never explained to me. So, I ended up going over on my minutes and being charged for every minute that I am on the net. I was wondering why everytime I checked on my minutes, my anytime minutes seemed to shoot up eventhough I hardly used the phone in the daytime.

Alicia
Sumter, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltel/internet/alltel-ripoff-overcharged-my-anytime-minutes-seemed-to-shoot-up-even-though-i-hardly-used-88660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair